Carmesi 100% Organic Cotton Regular Tampons - 16
Carmesi Regular Tampons are made with 100% organic cotton to keep your body safe and free from infections. Since the cotton is entirely organic, it's free from formaldehyde, bleach or other chemicals. This ensures a rash-free period. The soft nature of the tampon makes it easy to insert. The Carmesi tampons have been dermatologically tested to have no adverse effects on your skin.
Moreover, they're biodegradable and also approved by the FDA for safe use. It absorbs the menstrual blood quickly without making you feel wet or uncomfortable. One can use it to prevent blood flow during menstruation.
- Absorbs menstrual blood.
- 100% organic.
- Made with organic cotton.
- Safe to use.
- Clinically approved.
- Biodegradable in nature.
- It locks out wetness.
- Absorbs blood quickly.
- Prevents rashes.
- Prevents irritation and infections.
- Free from formaldehyde, bleach or other toxins.
- Easy and swift insertion.
- Soft and gentle on skin.
- Easy to locate string present.
- Easy removal.
- Promotes period hygiene.
100% pure and organic cotton.
How to Use
- Take one Carmesi company tampon from the packet.
- Peel off the wrapper from the tampon from the middle strip.
- Now, start unrolling the strings attached to the tampon.
- Ensure that the strings are connected fully.
- Next, take the remaining wrapper off from the tampon that is present in the upper section.
- The tampon is ready to use now.
- Gently push it into your vagina at an angle that points towards your tailbone.
- Keep on inserting it till you can not feel the tampon anymore.
- After 4-6 hours, you can remove the tampon by gently pulling strings attached to it.
- Pull strings forward and downward till the tampon comes out.
- Dispose of carefully.
- Choose the Carmesi India tampon according to your flow.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Wash well before insertion of tampon.
- Read all the instructions before using.
- Be very gentle while inserting.
- Do not push the tampon too deep unnecessarily.
- Never reuse a tampon.
- Wash hands after every use.
- Do not use tampons overnight.
- Do not flush the tampon.
Q1: What should I do if I can not find the string while removing the tampon?
Ans. If you can not find the string when trying to remove the tampon, you need to wait until the tampon is thoroughly soaked with menstrual fluid. When it's absorbed, you need to crouch and push so it's out.
Q2: How is the Carmesi tampon different from others?
Ans. Carmesi products work towards feminine hygiene by thinking about the welfare of the environment. All their products are organic, natural and biodegradable. It makes it different and unique from others. The tampon is made with organic cotton for sheer comfort and protection.
Q3: Can I wear the tampon at night while sleeping?
Ans. It is not recommended to wear the tampon at night. You can use the Carmesi sanitary pads for use at night. They provide the same protection and comfort.