Candid Dusting Powder - 250 Gm
Manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Candid Dusting Powder is a common over-the-counter medication used in treating and preventing fungal infections of the skin, vagina, mouth and ears. The product has a talcum powder base with 1% clotrimazole (an antifungal). Though considered largely safe, Candid Dusting Powder may cause irritation or allergic reaction in some individuals.
- Relieves itching and irritation in private parts, underarms, inner thighs, feet and waistline.
- Relieves prickly heat on back, neck and shoulder.
- Prevents and treats fungal infection on the skin in areas prone to excessive sweating and moisture accumulation.
- Reduces skin itching and irritation caused due to fungal infections.
- Clotrimazole I.P: 1% w/w
- Talc I.P. base q.s.
Candid dusting powder uses include:
- Treatment of fungal infections of the vagina, mouth, ear and skin.
- Relieving conditions like Athlete’s foot, Jock itch and ringworm infections.
- Another Candid Dusting Powder use includes reducing inflammation of the outer ear.
How to Use
- The Candid Dusting Powder is used externally on the affected parts of the skin.
- To apply this powder to the skin, put the powder on the affected area.
- Gently pat it on the skin.
- You must be careful while applying on intimate areas of the body.
- Consult with your doctor if you need to use this powder on kids.
- Always use the label instructions carefully.
- Always store this Candid Dusting Powder in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- If your symptoms are not resolved despite using the product, visit your doctor immediately.
Q 1. Can I use the Candid Dusting Powder on my baby?
Ans. While this powder is safe for use in all age groups, you must always consult your child’s paediatrician before using it on your baby.
Q 2. Does Candid dusting powder have side effects?
Ans. It is safe and usually does not cause side effects when recommended by a doctor. However, in some people, this powder may cause skin or eye irritation or allergy. It is, therefore, always better to consult your doctor before taking any medications.
Q 3. Does the Candid powder treat yeast infections?
Ans. Candid Dusting Powder by Glenmark is made up of 1% clotrimazole, a topical antifungal used in the treatment of fungal infections like ringworm and yeast that infect the skin. It is beneficial to treat vaginal yeast infections.