Bombay Shaving Company Turmeric Shaving Foam (33% Extra) With Turmeric & Sandalwood - 266 Ml
The Turmeric Shaving Foam from Bombay Shaving Company is creamier than regular shaving foams. It is packed with antiseptic and ayurvedic properties of Turmeric, which helps in reducing redness and is ideal for sensitive skin. The blend of Kesar and Sandalwood gives an aromatic shave that leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Kesar adds shine to the skin and gives you radiance. This is an ultra-lathering formula that gives you a close, neat and comfortable shave.
- Turmeric reduces redness and aids inflammation of the skin.
- It is ideal for sensitive skin types.
- Sandalwood present in the shaving foam gives a fragrant aroma.
- The shaving foam moisturises the face skin and prevents dryness.
- Provides a cool and refreshing after-effect.
- The antioxidant properties control post-shaving irritation.
- It contains no CFCs and comes in an environmentally friendly container.
- Free from SLS and parabens.
- Saffron/ Kesar
- The shaving foam is used primarily for shaving.
- The Turmeric shaving foam clean shaves any area of the body gently and is suitable for sensitive skin.
How to Use
- Break the safety seal before use.
- Shake the bottle well and hold the can upright.
- Press the nozzle to release the desired amount of foam to your hands.
- Apply to the wet area you wish to shave.
- Shave with gentle strokes.
- Rinse and wash off for a clean and fresh feel.
- Keep it out of the reach of small children.
- The can could be pressurised and burst. So, exercise caution while opening.
- In case of any allergic reaction, contact a doctor immediately.
Q1. Can one use Bombay Shaving Company Turmeric Shaving Foam for waxing?
Ans: This product can't be used for waxing.
Q2. Can the Bombay Shaving Company Turmeric Shaving Foam be used by women?
Ans: Yes, this is a unisex formula and can be used by both men and women.
Q3. Is Bombay Shaving Company Turmeric Shaving Foam suitable for dry skin?
Ans: Yes, it works well for dry skin.