Biotique Berberry Milk Deep Cleanse Hydrating Makeup Remover For All Skin Types 120 Ml
Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser is a non-foaming cleanser that cleans make-up and dirt, leaving the face soft and clean. Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser consists of Berberry or also known as Daru Haldi, a herb known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in cleaning the skin and in protecting it from any damage or infections.
- Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser offers the benefits of various herbs and natural extracts which not only remove make-up and grime but also leave the skin hydrated and soft.
- The formulation is mild and can be used on all skin types.
- Biotique Bio Berry Hydrating Cleanser is not only used for removing make-up but also to remove toxins and dirt during the day.
- It cleanses skin without any irritation, prevents acne as it has anti-inflammatory properties and also moisturises skin with its hydrating properties.
- Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser cleanses the skin leaving it supple, soft and rejuvenated.
- Daru Haldi (Berberis aristata)
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)
- Rakt Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus)
- Fenugreek (Trigonellafoenum gracecum)
- Almond oil (Prunus amygdalus)
- Used as a make-up cleanser.
- Used as dirt and toxin cleanser.
- Prevents acne and breakouts.
How to Use
- Take a ball of cotton or cotton pad and soak it with Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser.
- Apply it gently all over the face and neck until all the make-up or dust is removed.
- Repeat twice if needed.
- Avoid contact with eyes as it can cause irritation.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.
Q1. Which skin types can use Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser?
Ans: Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser can be used on all skin types.
Q2. Is Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser a cleansing lotion or cleansing milk?
Ans: Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser is a non-foaming cleansing lotion. The basic difference between a cleansing lotion and cleansing milk is that cleansing lotion can be used on all skin types whereas cleansing milk is mostly used for dry skin types. They also differ in texture. Apart from this, both work equally well when it comes to hydration and removing make-up, dirt and toxins.
Q3. Is Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser chemical-free?
Ans: Yes, Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser is 100% chemical-free. It is free from sulphates, parabens, artificial colourings and preservatives.