Batiste Instant Hair Refresh Dry Shampoo - Coconut & Exotic Tropical - 50ml
Batiste Instant Hair Refresh Dry Shampoo will leave your hair clean and fresh. Just a few sprays of this popular favourite will clean your hair. This dry shampoo adds volume to your hair while also making it healthier and shinier. It's filled with coconut and exotic tropical smells. Its bright, summery aroma makes you feel ready to take on the world while daydreaming about your next vacation.
- The dry shampoo for hair aids in the control of oil production.
- This hair refresh shampoo is time-saving and convenient.
- Add volume and texture to your hair with this hair refresh dry shampoo.
- This dry shampoo can help your hair absorb nutrients.
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Oryza sativa starch
- Cetrimonium chloride.
- Benzyl benzoate
- Distearyldimonium chloride
- Freshens your hair by absorbing excess sebum and other oils from your roots.
- Uses scents that leave your hair smelling fresh and clean.
- This dry shampoo eliminates oils from your hair, giving it a cleaner appearance.
How to Use
- Give this hair shampoo a good shake. Hold the can 30 cm away from dry hair, section the hair and spray it into the roots.
- Using your fingertips, massage the roots well to ensure they are completely covered.
- Remove any excess residue with a brush and style as desired.
- Store in an excellent, dry location.
- Keep away from kids’ reach.
- Hold the bottle from a recommended distance.
- Spray it well by protecting your eyes and face.
- Check the expiry date before using this product.
Q1: Is it okay if I just use Dry Shampoo?
Ans: Dry shampooing has a place, but you can't go without shampoo and conditioner entirely. Washing and rinsing your hair and scalp is necessary to keep them clean. If you simply use dry shampoo, you won't be able to clean as much.
Q2: Is dry shampoo harmful to your hair?
Ans: The dry shampoo is used to clean the hair and eliminate excess oil from the scalp. On the other hand, dry shampoo can damage your hair if used excessively. Dry shampoo depletes the vital oils produced by the scalp, making the hair and scalp overly dry.
Q3: Is it reasonable to use dry shampoo on your hair?
Ans: Dry shampoo isn't effective at cleaning your hair. Instead, the product's starch and alcohol absorb the oil in your hair, giving it a cleaner, fluffier appearance. Most folks won't have any issues with occasional use. Your hair may become more prone to breakage if you use too much dry shampoo.