Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil - 180ml
Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil is a perfect blend of Amla and Ayurvedic Brahmi. This isn’t an ordinary hair oil that contains all the natural benefits of Amla. Still, it comes with a perfect blend of Ayurvedic Brahmi extracts that help improve blood circulation, reduce hair fall, strengthen hair and improving hair quality.
- Bajaj Hair Oil helps reduce numerous hair-related problems such as dead skin, dandruff, inflammation, etc.
- The oil helps to protect hair against pollution, dirt, sun and greying of hair.
- It helps in improving hair growth, strength and treating sleeplessness.
- Brassica Campestris
- Brahmi Extract
- Amla Extract
- Sugandhit Dravya
- Tertiary Butyl Hydroquinone
- Mineral Oil
- Amla is used to nourish hair and make it black and strong and Brahmi is beneficial for scalp skin and cooling effect.
- It reduces hair falls, strengthens hair and promotes hair growth.
- Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil is helpful to calm your mind, improve sleep, prevent premature greying of hair, relieve headaches, etc.
How to Use
- It is ideal to apply the Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil on your scalp during the night to increase hair growth benefits while sleeping or you can use the oil 1–2 hours before washing hair.
- You can warm the oil a bit for better absorption.
- Read the Bajaj Amla Hair Oil contents label before using the product.
- Keep away from the reach of toddlers, children and pets.
- Put the product in a cool and dry place, keep away from direct rays of sunlight.
Q 1. Are there any side effects of Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil?
Ans: There are no side effects of Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients that it may contain.
Q 2. Is Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil good for men?
Ans: Both men and women can use Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil.
Q 3. Is it safe to use Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil in pregnancy?
Ans: Yes, it is safe to use Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil in pregnancy.