Arshil Cream - 10gm
Arshil Cream helps in managing Piles easily. It eases the condition by acting on the symptoms. The cream has been found effective against fissures, fistula and haemorrhoids. The Arshil Cream is an Ayurvedic medication and does not have any side effects. It is available in tube form. Each tube contains 10 gm of ointment. Use this ointment as recommended properly.
- Its composition ingredients, such as Neem seeds, have antibacterial properties.
- Turmeric, another Ayurvedic ingredient, has anti-inflammatory properties. It is an excellent combination to manage the symptoms of haemorrhoids.
- Camphor in Arshil Cream is helpful for its antifungal and antibacterial nature.
- The ayurvedic herb Chitrak is a natural painkiller.
- The natural ingredients make it side-effect-free.
- Neem Seed
- Shu Tankankhar
- Shu Raskapoor
- The ointment is helpful to manage symptoms of piles, such as inflamed skin and itchiness.
- The ayurvedic ingredients also manage the pain and bleeding due to conditions of fissures and fistula.
How to Use
- Before using the cream, cleanse the area properly with soap and water. Dry the area with a clean towel.
- Apply the Arshil Cream on the affected area and rub gently.
- Use a small amount of cream, about two dollops, based on the affected area.
- To apply the ointment in the rectum area, use an applicator tip.
- Connect the applicator tip to the tube and insert the same in the rectum.
- Gently squeeze the tube to apply ointment inside the rectum area.
- Use Arshil Cream three times a day, in the morning, at bedtime and after bowel movements. You may get the prescription of frequency of use from a physician.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
- Keep away from the mouth.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Does the Arshil Cream have any side effects?
Ans: There are no known side effects of Arshil Cream. Since it is an Ayurvedic product, the natural properties of herbs (Chitrak, Rasvanti) do not pose any harm if used appropriately.
Q2. Is the Cream effective in treating haemorrhoids?
Ans: Yes, Arshil Cream is an effective remedy for haemorrhoids, fissures and piles.
Q3. Can you find Arshil Cream in India?
Ans: Yes, it is an Indian product, easily available in the Indian market.