Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner (Lime) - 500ml
Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner is a disinfectant surface cleaner that cleans floors, tiles, sinks, kitchen counters and all other washable surfaces in the house and eliminates germs. Made with a formulation that includes sanitiser, Anchor Surface Cleaner liquid gives 10 times better disinfection than other phenyls and keeps your house clean, shiny and free from germs. Its unique formula removes stains and invisible germs from otherwise clean surfaces and leaves a pleasant and refreshing lime fragrance behind. While it is tough on stains and germs, it is safe and gentle on your hands.
- Disinfectant liquid makes surfaces safe to touch.
- Cleans and disinfects 10 times better than most other phenyls and detergents.
- Keeps the floors and all the surfaces clean, shiny and kills germs.
- Can effortlessly remove even the tough and stubborn stains.
- A gentle formula that is tough on the stains but safe for the hands.
- Leaves a pleasant and refreshing fragrance of lemon.
- Benzalkonium chloride (50%)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Decyl Glucoside
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Disodium EDTA
- Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner Lime is a lemon flavoured disinfectant cleaning liquid that is used to clean and disinfect floors and other hard, non-porous, washable surfaces in the house, including bathroom tiles, tables, sinks, kitchen counters, etc.
- It removes tough stains without being harsh on the hands and leaves a pleasant lemon fragrance behind.
Directions for Use
- For floor and bathroom surfaces, pour 1 capful of the liquid in half a bucket of water (4 litres) and gently mop the surface with this solution.
- For kitchen surfaces, apply to the dirty area, leave for 10 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Causes eye and skin irritation.
- If it comes in contact with the eyes or the skin, rinse immediately with water till irritation subsides. If irritation persists, contact a doctor immediately.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after using.
- Do not mix with other cleaners or acids.
- For external use only.
Q1. Can I use this as a hand sanitiser?
Ans: Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner contains sanitiser as a component for disinfection, but it is a disinfectant liquid-like phenyl and cannot be used as a hand sanitiser.
Q2. Can I sanitise my utensils with this?
Ans: No, Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner is a disinfectant and is not at all safe for consumption in any form. It cannot be used to disinfect anything in the kitchen other than countertops and sinks.
Q3. Can this be used with phenyl?
Ans: This product is a disinfecting liquid-like phenyl, but its components are different and unique. It is not advisable to mix this with other cleaning or disinfecting liquids since that may reduce the efficacy or cause other unwanted effects.