Anatomicals | Watermelon & Cucumber Handwash | Enriching & Effectively Softens | Paraben Free | Unisex | 300 Ml
Anatomicals Watermelon & Cucumber Handwash helps cleans your hands deeply, leaving behind smooth and moisturiser skin. The antibacterial properties of cucumber help remove germs and dirt from hands, while watermelon ensures nourishment.
The combined fragrance of cucumber and watermelon will make your hands smell good and fresh for a longer time. Packed with the goodness of essential oils and aloe vera, Anatomicals Watermelon & Cucumber Paraben Free Handwash is not harsh on the skin.
- It leaves behind a pleasant smell and helps in retaining freshness.
- It does not cause irritation and allergies to the skin.
- It extracts dirt from the hand and gives you clean, fresh and germ-free hands.
- It ensures that your hands remain hydrated for a longer time.
- It is paraben-free and hence safe to use.
- The aromatic properties of watermelon, cucumber and essential oils leave you refreshed with every wash.
- Aqua and Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Disodium EDTA
- Lavender Oil and Aloe Vera Gel
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate
- Peppermint Oil and Mandarin Oil
- It is used to clean dirty hands and is safe to use on other body parts.
- You can use it as a daily hand wash to clean your hands.
- It can be used to moisturise hands, all while ridding them of germs.
How to Use
- Wet your hands with water and pump the hand wash to get a small amount in your palm.
- Rub both the palms against each other to form lather.
- Massage the hand wash in your hands to remove the dirt.
- Rinse it using the water and clean your hands with a napkin.
- Never allow Anatomicals Hand Wash to come in contact with your eyes.
- Not appropriate for children below 5 years of age.
- Never use it more frequently than 20 times a day.
- Never use it on cracked surfaces.
- If you experience any allergies Anatomicals Watermelon & Cucumber Handwash side effects such as irritation or rashes, discontinue the usage.
Q1. Do Anatomicals Water & Cucumber Enriching & Effectively Soften Handwash Kill germs?
Ans: Yes, it is proficient in killing germs leaving behind clean, healthy and soft hands. It possesses antibacterial properties.
Q2. Will Anatomicals Water & Cucumber harm the skin?
Ans: No, it is a paraben-free hand wash and hence does not do any harm to the skin. Instead, it softens and cleans the skin.