Anatomicals | Coffee Buzz Body Cleanser | Thoroughly Cleanses And Invigorates | Paraben Free | Unisex | 300 Ml
The Anatomicals Coffee Buzz Body Cleanser will give your body the energizing experience it needs in the mornings. It cleanses the body and leaves your skin feeling exfoliated, clean, fresh, soft and fragrant- the subtle coffee aroma keeps you awake and refreshed.
- Free of Sulphates, DEAs, SLS so that your skin is protected from harmful substances.
- Removes dead skin cells and rejuvenates your skin.
- Papaya and melon extract cleanse the grime and dirt away from the skin.
- A mixture of aloe vera and witch hazel leaves your skin soft and smooth.
- Peppermint oil and menthol leave a cooling sensation on your skin.
- Coffee and cocoa extract exfoliate and cleanse your skin.
- Papaya and melon extract
- Aloe vera and witch hazel
- Peppermint oil
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Propylene Glycol
- Cocoa Extract
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium EDTA
- Citric Acid
- It eliminates dead skin cells and refreshes the skin.
- The cleanser is also good for deep skin cleansing.
How to Use
- Make sure your skin is wet.
- Use a dollop of the product and spread with your hands or a loofah.
- Rub and lather all over your body gently.
- Rinse it off.
- Use a towel to gently pat your skin dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes while using this product
- Discontinue use if the product causes a rash or triggers an allergic reaction.
Q1. How strong is the coffee scent in Coffee Buzz Body Cleanser?
Ans1. The fragrance of coffee in Coffee Buzz Body Cleanser is subtle. It is refreshing enough but not overpowering in any way.
Q2. Does Coffee Buzz Cleanser provide a cooling effect on the skin?
Ans2. Yes, Coffee Buzz Body Cleanser provides a cooling effect on the skin due to the presence of menthol.
Q3. Is Coffee Buzz Cleanser safe for skin?
Ans3. Yes, this product is safe for the skin as it is free from harmful substances like sulphates, SLS and DEAs.
Q4. Will coffee in Coffee Buzz Cleanser dry out the skin?
Ans4. No, it contains ingredients like Glycerin and aloe vera which help keep the skin soft and supple.