Alvizia Glucosamine 500mg - Chondroitin - 200 Mg Joint Support Capsules Bottle Of 90
Are you constantly troubled by joint pains? Does your shoulder hurt when you reach for the top shelf in your living room? Alvizia has the solution. The Alvizia Glucosamine Chondroitin Softgel Capsules are super effective in providing relief from joint-related problems. They work by increasing bone density and enhancing the elasticity of the joint tissues in the body. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and guard the cartilage cells and help in recovery from bone-related injuries.
- Glucosamine, a key component of this capsule from Alvizia, helps by acting as a natural shock-absorbent and joint lubricant.
- It facilitates bone healing and enhances physical performance.
- It is beneficial in the case of old people who are more prone to bone pain, low bone density and fractures.
- Enhances the bone density and elasticity of the joint tissues.
- Chondroitin Sulphate encompasses anti-inflammatory properties and reduces the chances of osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride
- Chondroitin Sulphate
- Food grade gelatin
- Supports healthy joints.
- Helps in the repair of damaged cartilage and connective tissues.
- Effective anti-inflammatory medication.
- Reduces the risk of osteoarthritis.
How to Use
Generally, taking three capsules daily gives the best results. But the dosage may be modified according to the directions of the healthcare practitioner.
- Store it in a cool and dry place to increase shelf life.
- Check the label and expiry date before buying.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- These arthritis supplements are generally well-tolerated. However, side effects can occur. The most commonly reported side effects of glucosamine and chondroitin include:
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Increased intestinal gas
1. What is the best time to take the capsule?
Ans. As per directions of your General practitioner. But, generally taking the capsule after meals are considered fine.
2. How much of this medicine should we eat daily?
Ans. The typical Alvizia Glucosamine Chondroitin capsule dosage is 1,500 mg per day, which you can take at once or in multiple smaller doses throughout the day.
3. What are the side effects of taking the Alvizia Glucosamine Chondroitin capsule?
Ans. The side effects include nausea, heartburn, diarrhoea and increased gas.
4. Can the Alvizia Glucosamine Chondroitin capsule be taken in case of bone injury?
Ans. Yes, the medicine can be taken in case of bone injury as it helps increase bone density and repairs cartilage and connective tissues.