Ultracet 15'S Tablets
Ultracet 15'S Tablets Description
Ultracet Tablet is a pain-relieving medication. It is a fixed combination of Paracetamol and Tramadol. This medication is used to relieve signs of inflammation which includes pain and swelling. The m
edicine has two active ingredients that give a dual action and limit the pain and other inflammation signs. It acts not only at the site of pain but also at the brain’s pain centres. This dual benefit of the medication helps the patient tolerate the pain better. It is used for headaches, mild migraine, menstrual cramps, muscle pain, and joint pain. Avoid the medication in patients with asthma, breathing difficulty, liver disease and kidney disease. It should be used with caution in pregnancy and mothers breastfeeding the infants. Ultracet does not have significant side effects, but it can cause nausea, vomiting, constipation, and sleepiness. If one experiences such symptoms, one should seek medical attention.
|You Save||₹35.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tramadol(18.7 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(162.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Headache, Mild Migraine, Muscle pain, Menstrual cramps, Joint ache, Backache|
|Side effects||Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Sleepiness, Dryness in mouth, Dizziness|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Ultracet 15'S Tablets
- Mild Migraine
- Muscle pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Joint ache
- Cancer pain
Contraindications of Ultracet 15'S Tablets
Side effects of Ultracet 15'S Tablets
- Common side effects include,
- Dryness in the mouth
- Consult your doctor in case of any side effects.
Precautions and Warnings of Ultracet 15'S Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from liver disease or kidney disease. In case one suffers from it, please consult your medical practitioner before consuming an Ultracet tablet.
Mode of Action of Ultracet 15'S Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ultracet 15'S Tablets
- The tablet should be taken by mouth.
- It should be swallowed.
- It need not be crushed into powder, chewed or taken in parts.
- It can be taken before or after food.
- The dose and duration should not exceed the prescription.
- It should be taken at a fixed time in the day.
Interactions of Ultracet 15'S Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Tramadol may interact with medicines used for depression. Certain medicines such as serotonin, norepinephrine, and tricyclic antidepressants may cause severe interactions with Tramadol.
- Seek medical advice before using the medication with an antidepressant.
Interactions with food items
- This medicine has no interaction with food. It can be taken before or after food. But taking the medication at a fixed time is preferable.