Nurokind Gold Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nurokind Gold RF Capsule is a multimineral and multivitamin supplement and with added benefits of Gingseng. It contains B-Vitamins, Vitamin D, Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Copper and Gingseng as main components. It is useful in treating vitamin and mineral deficiencies. It also improves immunity, brain and nerve functions, and is also useful in anaemia and other bone-related disorders. Take it as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Nurokind Gold RF Capsule is a multivitamin and multimineral product with added benefits of Gingseng.
- It contains B-Vitamins, Vitamin D, Iron, Calcium, Zinc and Copper as main ingredients.
- Niacinamide (VitaminB3) plays a very important role in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. It also involves many functions of the cell.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) is an important vitamin required for brain development and support reactions that involve in the production of chemical substances required for nerve signal and transmission.read less
- Mecobalamin or Vitamin-B12 is crucial for the formation of the blood cells, functioning of brain nerve and optimal metabolism.
- Cholecalciferol or Vitamin D3 is important for healthy bones, joints and teeth. It is essential for the absorption of calcium and helps to maintain an adequate amount of calcium in the body.
- Folic acid or Vitamin B9 plays and important role in cell division and many important functions of the body including the formation of red blood cells and brain development.
- Calcium is one of the most abundant elements found in the body. Its the building block of bones, joints and teeth. It is crucial for muscle contraction, nerve signaling and secretion of hormones.
- Iron is the main component of Hemoglobin, which transports oxygen to all parts of the body and also plays an important role in physical and muscle growth, brain development and production of hormones.
- Zinc supports many enzymes that involve protein synthesis. It also plays an important role in immunity and wound healing.
- Copper plays a key role in the functioning of the immune system, brain development and pigmentation. It also plays a vital role in the absorption of iron.
- Ginseng is a herb with excellent antioxidant properties. It can stimulate brain development function and supports the immune system.
Uses of Nurokind Gold Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nurokind Gold RF Capsule is Multimineral, Multivitamin and Antioxidant supplement.
- It is used for the treatment of vitamin & mineral deficiencies due to poor diet, malabsorption, diseased sate and in the elderly.
- It improves nerve function and useful as an adjuvant in the condition of nerve damage and neuropathies in diabetic patients.
- It is also useful in certain forms of anemia, bone related disorders and can support red blood cell formation.
- Enriched with ginseng it improves immunity, brain functions and works as an antioxidant to protect the body from damages.
Precautions and Warnings of Nurokind Gold Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, planning to have a baby or are breastfeeding. Do not take this supplement without consulting your doctor.
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes or high blood pressure, be sure to consult your doctor before starting Nurokind Gold RF capsule.
- You have a condition called malabsorption syndrome or megaloblastic anaemia.
- You have any kidney-related disorders.
- You have osteoporosis, a condition where the bones brittle due to lack of calcium.
- You are suffering from folate deficiency as this supplement should be used with caution.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Nurokind Gold RF capsules if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation or vaccination.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Nurokind Gold Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nurokind Gold RF capsules should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume any supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Nurokind Gold Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nurokind Gold RF capsules should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the capsules out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Nurokind gold-RF capsules used for?
A: Nurokind gold-RF capsules are multivitamin, multimineral supplements used to promote health and wellbeing in an individual.
Q: What are the benefits of Nurokind gold-RF capsules?
- Nurokind gold-RF capsules can promote bone, dental and brain health.
- Improve metabolism, relieves lethargy and enhances the energy levels of the body.
- Supports the immune system, improves the resistance of the body toward allergies.
- It also acts as an antioxidant and protects the body from damages, promotes healthy skin.
Q: Can Nurokind gold-RF capsules be used during pregnancy?
A: Components of Nurokind gold-RF capsules may result in unwanted effects in the unborn baby. Hence, it is recommended to avoid using this supplement during pregnancy. It is mandatory to consult the doctor before using any herbal supplements during pregnancy.
Q: Can Nurokind gold-RF capsules be while breast feeding?
A: The components of Nurokind gold-RF capsules pass into the milk. Hence, it is not recommended for use in lactating mothers.
Q: What are the benefits of Gingseng?
A: Ginseng is a herb, that is known for its neuroprotective effects. It is known to help in improving memory and task performance. It supports brain development and helps in preventing the degeneration of nerves.
- NIH. Vitamin D. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 03.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 03.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Calcium. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 03.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 03.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 03.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Copper. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 03.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 03.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Niacin. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 03.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B6. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 03.Nov.2020] (online)
- NCBI. A comprehensive review of the therapeutic and pharmacological effects of ginseng and ginsenosides in central nervous system. [Accessed on 03.Nov.2020] (online)
- Mankind Pharma. Nurokind gold RF capsules. [Accessed on 03.Nov.2020] (online)
Last Updated on: 03 Nov 2020 | 12:59 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved