Nasivion S 0.65% Bottle Of 10ml Nasal Drop/Spray
By PROCTER AND GAMBLE
10ml Nasal Drop/Spray in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nasivion S 0.65 %W/V Description
Nasivion S Nasal Drop is an isotonic saline solution that helps in relieving nasal dryness or dry stuffed nose. It cleanses the nose and improves nasal hygiene. It contains Sodium Chloride and Benzal
konium Chloride. Nasivion S Nasal Drop is suitable for infants, children and adults. However, seek medical advice before using in an infant less than 2 weeks old. In children below 12 years of age, it should be used under the adult's supervision. It should be used externally only. If you experience any other effect after using this drop consult your doctor.
|You Save||₹8.72 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Sodium Chloride(0.65 %W/V)|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Sodium Chloride(0.65 %W/V)
Uses of Nasivion S 0.65 %W/V
For nasal dryness, stuffed dry nose and for improving nasal hygeine.
Contraindications of Nasivion S 0.65 %W/V
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Side effects of Nasivion S 0.65 %W/V
- It does not cause any side effects if used as suggested by your doctor/pharmacist. However, if you experience any undesirable effects after application reach out to your doctor.
Precautions and Warnings of Nasivion S 0.65 %W/V
Can I use Nasivion S Nasal Drops during pregnancy?
Nasivion S Nasal Drops may be used during pregnancy. However, ask your doctor/pharmacist before using them.
Can I use Nasivion S Nasal Drops while breastfeeding?
Nasivion S Nasal Drops may be used by a lactating woman. However, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using this drop.
Can I drive if I have used Nasivion S Nasal Drops?
It does not affect the driving ability of an individual.
Can I consume alcohol with Nasivion S Nasal Drops?
There is no known interaction known between alcohol and Nasivion.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience an allergic reaction upon the use of this product.
- You see no improvement in your condition.
- You accidentally apply it near your eyes or mouth, wash with clean immediately.
- Nasivion S Nasal Drops should not be used in excess or too often than the recommended dosage.
- Do not share this product with anyone else for hygiene reasons and to avoid contamination.
Mode of Action of Nasivion S 0.65 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Nasivion S Nasal Drops works by cleansing the nasal cavities by eliminating pollutants such as dust, air pollutants and fine particles. It also washes out thick or dried mucus and soothes the nasal surface....
Directions for Use of Nasivion S 0.65 %W/V
- Clean your nose by gently blowing over a handkerchief or tissue.
- In sitting posture, tilt your head back as far as possible or in lying down posture, the head can be tilted backwards or comfortably arched over the edge of the bed.
- With the bottle inverted over the affected nostril, allow sufficient time for 2-3 drops to fall and spread inside the nose.
- Repeat the same steps while applying in the other nostril. Do not forget to replace the cap tightly after each use.
Interactions of Nasivion S 0.65 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
Do not apply any othe products right into your nose after application of Nasivion S Drops.
Storage and disposal of Nasivion S 0.65 %W/V
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nasivion S 0.65 %W/V
The symptoms of an overdose of Nasivion S Nasal Drops include local irritation and rebound congestion. Inform your doctor if the symptoms persist.
Missed a Dose
Missing an application of Nasivion spray may reduce the effectiveness, and thus, the nasal discomfort may last longer. Use it regularly for the best results.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How do Nasivion S works?
A: It works by cleansing your nasal cavity and removing dust, air pollutants and particles. It also washes out thick or dried mucus and soothes the nasal surface.
Q: Can we use Nasivion S Nasal Drops for infants?
A: Yes, it can be used under adult's supervision. Consult your doctor before using this for a children below 2 weeks.
Q: Is Nasivion S Nasal Drops is safe in pregnancy?
A: Yes, this can be used by a preganant woman after taking advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- NASIVION CLASSIC ADULT NASAL SPRAY 10ML
- NASIVION BABY BOTTLE OF 10ML NASAL DROPS
- NASIVION 0.025% CHILD NASAL DROPS 10ML
- NASIVION 0.05% ADULT BOTTLE OF 10ML NASAL DROPS
- NASIVION 0.01% MINI BOTTLE OF 10ML NASAL DROPS
- NASIVION MOIST ADULT NASAL SPRAY 10ML
- NASIVION CARE BABY DROPS 10ML
- NASIVION NO DRIP NASAL SPRAY 10ML
- NASIVION NO DRIP 0.65 % NASAL SPRAY 10 ML
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed