Hairbless Strip Of 10 Tablets
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Hairbless Tablet aids in promoting hair growth and improves hair health. Hairbless Tablet is a supplement that contains a combination of B-Vitamins, minerals such as Copper, Iron, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, amino acids such as Cysteine, Arginine, Lysine, Methionine and Myo-inositol. These nutritional supplements are essential for hair nutrients. Take it as prescribed or advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- HairblessTablet is a supplement that contains a combination of B-Vitamins, minerals such as Copper, Iron, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, amnioacids such as Cysteine, Arginine, Lysine, Methionine and Myo-inositol.read less
- Calcium Pantothenate or Vitamin B5 helps in hair growth as it involves the cell division & the hair follicle and preserves the moisture in the hair.
- Biotin or Vitamin B7 is involved in fat and protein metabolism and activates hair growth and prevents greasy hair.
- Niacin or Vitamin B3 helps to transport blood and oxygen to the scalp and hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Myo-inositol helps in the healthy functioning of body cells. It promotes healthy hair growth along with other B-complex vitamins.
- Copper is an essential component for the production and strengthening of keratin, an important protein for hair.
- Iron is a key component of Hemoglobin which helps in the transport of oxygen, and helps in increasing the growth rate of hair.
- Selenium is a trace element that plays a vital role in the functions of the body and protects from oxidative damage and helps the growth of healthy hair.
- Zinc can stimulate the hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Cysteine is one of the main components of keratin. It involves the formation of keratin and stimulates hair growth.
- Arginine is a vital amino acid essential for protein synthesis of cells and tissues.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid used for the formation of proteins and also important for the utilisation of iron, which is responsible for hair growth.
- Methionine is an essential amino acid involved in the formation of other amino acids like cysteine and contributes to hair growth.
Uses of Hairbless Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Hairbless Tablet is beneficial in controlling or reducing hair fall.
- Strengthens, hydrates and nourishes the hair and skin of scalp.
- It has antioxidant properties and thus protects hair from damage.
- Promotes keratin synthesis and blood supply to scalp and hair follicles.
- Hairbless tablet can also stimulate hair growth and improve hair texture.
Precautions and Warnings of Hairbless Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any component of this supplement, you should not take this supplement.
- You are planning to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Hairbless Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Hairbless as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Hairbless Strip Of 10 Tablets
Should be stored in a cool and dry place. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Hairbless tablets be used for Grey Hair?
A: Hairbless tablet is primarily used to reduce hair fall and stimulate hair growth. It may also help in preventing premature greying of hair.
Q: What are the side effects of Hairbless Tablets?
A: Side effects like constipation, indigestion and diarrhoea can be expected while using Hairbless tablet. These are temporary & in case these side effects persist, stop taking this medicine.
Q: How many tablets of Hairbless tablet should I take?
A: Take Hairbless tablet as directed by your doctor. Do not take this supplement more than the stated daily recommended dose.
Q: Can I use Hairbless during my pregnancy?
A: It is important to consult the doctor before using any medicine or supplement during pregnancy.
Q: What are some natural foods that can stimulate hair growth?
A: Food items such as fish, spinach, sweet potato, and eggs can help in stimulating and improving hair growth.
- NIH. Copper. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Pantothenic acid. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- Alternative Medicine Review. L-Cysteine Monograph. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- The role of methionine on metabolism, oxidative stress, and diseases. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- Webmd. Hair Vitamin. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- Radiance by WebMD. Top 10 Foods for Healthy Hair. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Selenium,. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Biotin. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- Nutrition of women with hair loss problem during the period of menopause. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹31.48 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Calcium Pantothenate(5.0 Mg),Copper(1.7 Mg),Myo-inositol / Inositol(10.0 Mg),Iron(10.0 Mg),Selenium(40.0 Mcg),Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(30.0 Mcg),L Cysteine(50.0 Mg),L Arginine(50.0 Mg),Zinc(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(12.0 Mg),L Lysine(20.0 Mg),Dl Methionine(40.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Nutritional hair supplement|
Last Updated on: 03 Apr 2021 | 10:52 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved