Eyemist Tube Of 10gm Eye Gel
By SUN PHARMA
10g Eye Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Eyemist Gel contains Carboxymethylcellulose. It acts as a lubricant. It provides temporary relief from irritation, burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes. It helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes using natural tears. Dryness in the eyes can be due to various factors such as wind, sunlight, prolonged use of computers and staying in air-conditioned setups. Before using these eye gels, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions....
|You Save||₹68.22 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Dryness of the eyes|
|Side effects||Redness, irritation, burning, itching, eye pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose(3.0 Mg)
Uses of Eyemist 3 MG
Eyemist Gel is used for the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to the dryness of the eyes.
Contraindications of Eyemist 3 MG
If you are hypersensitive to carboxymethylcellulose or any of the other ingredients of the Eyemist Gel.
Side effects of Eyemist 3 MG
- Eye pain
- Eye discharge
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Eyemist 3 MG
Can I instil the Eyemist Gel during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effects of the Eyemist Gel during human pregnancy. You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child before starting this medicine.
Can I instil the Eyemist Gel while breastfeeding?
Eyemist Gel can be used while breastfeeding as this is meant for external application and the chances of its absorption are negligible.
Can I drive if I have instilled the Eyemist Gel?
You may experience visual disturbances like blurred vision and an inability to recognise objects properly. Therefore, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol if I have instilled the Eyemist Gel?
There is no information available on the interaction of this Eyemist Gel with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience irritation, pain, redness of the eyes and changes in vision occur or your condition worsens, you may need to discontinue the treatment.
- You use contact lenses regularly.
- You are using any other eye medications.
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch the tip to the bottle or vial to any surface and avoid contact with the eyes.
- Discard open single-dose container after use.
- If you accidentally ingest or swallow this medicine, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Mode of Action of Eyemist 3 MG
How Does It Work?
Our eyes continuously produce tears and store them in a sac-like structure in the eyes. A decrease in the production of tears leads to drying of the eyes which can result in irritation, redness and itching. Carboxymethylcellulose present in the Eyemist Gel due to its high viscosity prevents the drainage of tears and increases its retention time in the eye. Thus, the tears that are formed are retained in the eyes for a longer time, lubricating the eyes and reducing the dryness....
Directions for Use of Eyemist 3 MG
- Use the Eyemist Gel as advised by your doctor.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using this medicine.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze after its application.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- You should remove your contact lens before using the Eyemist Gel.
- Check for the colour of the solution.
- Avoid using it if has changed colour or has become cloudy.
Interactions of Eyemist 3 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Tell your doctor about any other medicines, supplements or herbal products you are taking.
- If you use another eye drops product concomitantly with refresh tears, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of two medicines.
Storage and disposal of Eyemist 3 MG
- Store the Eyemist Gel at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use these eye drops once their expiry date has passed.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice the contents are of a different colour in any way or if particles are present.
Dosage of Eyemist 3 MG
As the Eyemist Gel is meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed using the Eyemist Gel instil the drops as soon as you remember if the next installation is more than 4 hours later.
- If it is almost time for the next installation, skip the missed dose and instil the drops at the time of the next dose as planned.
- Do not overuse this medicine to compensate for the missed instillation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can the Eyemist Gel be used with contact lenses?
A: No, it is advisable to remove contact lenses and then instil the Eyemist Gel. You can use the lenses 15 mins after instilling the drops.
Q: Can the Eyemist Gel be used for the ears?
A: No, the Eyemist Gel is an eye drop and should only be used in the eyes.
Q: How to open the Eyemist Gel?
A: You should follow the instructions provided on the packing. Twist the nozzle in the direction shown and break the seal. Now tighten the nozzle again. Shake it well before using Eyemist Gel.
Q: Is the Eyemist Gel safe for babies?
A: The safety and efficacy of the Eyemist Gel in babies and children have not been established. No information is available.
Q: Can I use the Eyemist Gel frequently?
A: Although the Eyemist Gel is safe for use, it should be used only as frequently as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can the Eyemist Gel cause cataract?
A: There is no information suggesting the use of the Eyemist Gel can lead to cataracts formation. Eyemist Gel is safe with a minimal side effects profile.
Q: Can you put the Eyemist Gel at night?
A: Yes, you can use the Eyemist Gel at any time of the day. However, it is important to abide by your doctor’s prescription.
Q: Do the Eyemist Gel have any effects on the heart?
A: Eyemist Gel contains Carboxymethylcellulose that does not get absorbed in your blood in significant concentration, to cause any systemic illness, including heart diseases.
Q: What is the dose of the Eyemist gel?
A: Use the Eyemist gel in the exact dose and duration as your doctor prescribes. Do not exceed the dose without consulting a doctor. If you do not feel any improvement in symptoms, inform the doctor.
Q: What is the purpose of the Eyemist eye gel?
A: Eyemist Gel is used for the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to the dryness of the eyes.
Country of Origin
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.