Beplex Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
By ANGLO FRENCH DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LIMITED
20 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Beplex Forte Tablet is a multivitamin supplement containing Vitamins C & B-complex. It is used to treat vitamin deficiencies. It also helps in boosting the immunity system and energy levels. It is also used as a supplement during pregnancy and breastfeeding, nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, when the body requires vitamins. It should be taken in doses and duration, as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Beplex Forte Tablet contains a combination of Vitamin B-complex, including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), cobalamin (B12) and Vitamin C.read less
- Vitamin B complex: These vitamins are vital for the normal functions of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes. They help in decreasing anaemia and also promote good heart health. It also helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue. It protects the cells from oxidative stress and thus keeping your skin, hair and nails healthy.read less
- Vitamin C: It is also known as ascorbic acid. It is an excellent antioxidant and immunity booster vitamin. It helps in wound healing by promoting collagen synthesis and improves iron absorption. It is crucial for the growth, development and repair of body tissues.read less
Uses of Beplex Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Beplex Forte Tablet is used to treat Vitamin C and Vitamin B-complex deficiencies.
- It is used for a healthy immune system and boosting energy levels.
- This tablet is used in preventing and treating different forms of anaemia.
- It is also used as a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high, such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Beplex Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You should not take the Beplex Forte Tablet if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any existing medical conditions like kidney or liver problems, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
- You are on other medicines (including the medicines you buy without a prescription and herbal preparations), supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Beplex Forte tablets are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Beplex Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Beplex Forte Tablet should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Your doctor or pharmacist may recommend you take this tablet, preferably after meals.
- Do not consume vitamin supplements more than that recommended.
Storage and disposal of Beplex Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Store Beplex Forte Tablet at room temperature, protect it from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are there any side effects if I consume Beplex Forte Tablet in excess?
A: Taking too much of Beplex Forte Tablet is related to loss of control of the movement of body parts, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver function problem, upset stomach, etc.
Q: Does Beplex Forte Tablet help in curing mouth ulcers?
A: Ulcers can occur due to different reasons such as biting, excessive stomach acid production, vitamin deficiency, stress or due to some food items. Avoid self-medicating yourself and consult your doctor for more information.
Q: What does the Beplex Forte tablet contain?
A: Beplex Forte tablet contains Vitamin C and Vitamin B-complex, including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), cobalamin (B12).
- NIH. Pantothenic Acid. [Accessed on 17.November.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B6. [Accessed on 17.November.2020] (online)
- NIH. Riboflavin. [Accessed on 17.November.2020] (online)
- NIH. Biotin. [Accessed on 17.November.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B12. [Accessed on 17.November.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. B vitamins. [Accessed on 17.November.2020] (online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [Accessed on 17.November.2020] (online)
- NIH. Thiamine. [Accessed on 17.November.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin C. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹5.83 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(100.0 Mg),Thiamine Mononitrate(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(25.0 Mg),Niacinamide / Nicotinamide(75.0 Mg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg),Calcium Pantothenate(5.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(260.0 Mcg),Magnesium Oxide(32.4 Mg)|
|Uses||Vitamin C and Vitamin B-complex deficiencies|
Last Updated on: 05 Feb 2021 | 07:38 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved