Zandu Tulasi Ayurvedic Veg Capsules Bottle Of 60
Zandu Tulasi Ayurvedic Capsules is a revolutionary herbal supplement by Zandu India. It is known for promoting respiratory wellness. It is one of the highest-selling respiratory wellness Zandu products. The main constituent of Zandu Ayurvedic Capsules is Tulasi, also known as Ocimum Tenuiflorum. Tulasi is an Ayurvedic herb with various benefits for human beings, such as boosts Immunity, heals Infections, purifies the blood, cures insect bites, lowers blood pressure, treats respiratory disorders and maintains blood sugar levels.
Zandu Tulasi Ayurvedic Capsules is a Zandu Ayurveda product specialised in curing respiratory diseases without any side effects. Since there is no involvement of chemical substances, It is recommended by medical experts for natural treatment of respiratory disorders and intestinal congestion. It is also recommended as an immunity booster for various age groups by Zandu Pharma.
- Tulasi (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
- Zandu Tulasi Ayurvedic pills with a spoon of honey work well against bronchitis, asthma, flu, cough and cold.
- Eugenol, cineole and camphene present in Tulasi help relieve cold, chest congestion and influenza.
- Zandu Tulasi Ayurvedic capsules have a simple dosage.
- It reduces stress levels and blood pressure.
- It acts as a natural immunity booster without any side effects.
- Zandu Tulasi Ayurvedic Capsules control cortisol levels and have anti-cancer properties.
- It is used as a respiratory wellness product.
- Zandu Tulasi Ayurvedic Capsules are used as an anti-allergic medicine.
- It is recommended for constipation, intestinal congestion, gastrointestinal disorder, etc.
- Zandu Ayurvedic Capsules maintain a proper urinary system and are helpful in kidney stones and gouty arthritis.
- It is used as a natural immunity booster because it is rich in vitamin C and zinc.
How to Use
Take one or two tablets based on the recommendation of your doctor. It is usually taken twice a day after lunch and dinner.
- Keep in a dark and dry place.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Take the dosage of Zandu Tulasi Ayurvedic Veg Capsules as per the instructions of your physician.
- Do read the label mentioned over the bottle and check the expiry date before use.
Q1. Is Zandu Tulasi Ayurvedic Veg Capsules recommended for children?
Ans: Zandu Tulasi Ayurvedic Veg Capsules are manufactured by Zandu care and any age group can use them.
Q2. Do the Zandu Tulasi Ayurvedic Veg Capsules expire?
Ans: It expires in 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Q3. Can it be used for heart and kidney-related disorders?
Ans: Yes, it is used for the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases and kidney stones.
Q4. Does it relieve pain?
Ans: Yes, Eugenol, a terpene with analgesic properties in Tulasi, reduces pain within the body to some extent.
Q5. Does it have any side effects?
Ans: No, it is a complete ayurvedic product specially enriched with the goodness of Tulasi.