Zandu Ayush Kwath Powder - 100gm
Ayurvedic products are beneficial when it comes to boosting your body’s immunity, and one such product is Zandu Ayush Kwath Powder. This powder is composed of natural herbs such as Tulsi, Sunthi, Dalchini, and Krishna Marich. This blend of natural ingredients improves your body’s immunity and helps in healing cough and cold. Zandu is a trusted brand, and all of Zandu products are 100% safe and natural.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Helps in treating cough and cold.
- Has potent antioxidants.
- Improves the overall health of your body.
- Krishna Marich
- Gets rid of cough and cold.
- Helps in healing sore throat.
- Helps in increasing strength and stamina.
How to Use
- Take one teaspoon of this powder and mix it in a cup of boiled water.
- Slowly drink the mixture like a tea or a hot drink.
- Add jaggery or raisins to make it sweet.
- You can also add lemon juice for better taste.
- Do not use without consulting your doctor.
- Read the label and check the expiry date carefully before consuming.
- Store Zandu Ayush Kwath Powder in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Q 1. Does the Zandu Ayush Kwath Powder have any chemical ingredients?
Ans. All Zandu products are 100% pure and natural and are made using only natural herbs. The Zandu Ayush Kwath Powder is also made from natural herbs such as Tulsi, Sunthi, Dalchini, and Krishna Marich, and no form of artificial ingredient has been used in its making.
Q 2. Does it treat cough and cold?
Ans. Yes, the natural herbs present in the Zandu Ayush Kwath Powder are also effective in treating cough and cold and giving you relief from a sore throat caused by coughing.
Q 3. Does it have any side effects?
Ans. Like all other Ayurvedic products, Zandu Ayush Kwath Powder does not have any side effects. This product is 100% safe and will benefit your health. But you should consult with your doctor before consuming any product as a precaution.
Q 4. What is the shelf life of this product?
Ans. Zandu Ayush Kwath Powder has a shelf life of 24 months. You should check the manufacturing date at the back of the product to ensure that it has not expired.