Wipeout Sanitizing Wipes - 125g
The Wipeout Sanitizing Wipes will protect you from disease-causing microbes present on different surfaces or in your own hands. They are proven to destroy 99% of the germs present on the surfaces on which they are used. They have the beneficial qualities of eucalyptus oil and lemon oil working in their favour, as a result of which they not only clean your skin but also leave it soft and fresh. The best thing about the Wipeout Sanitizing Wipes is that its uses are multiple and it can be a handy addition to your travel kits as well.
- Enriched with eucalyptus oil which hydrates and refreshes your skin.
- Wipeout Sanitizing Wipes has lemon oil as a key ingredient, which repairs, protects and purifies your skin.
- Kill 99% of the germs present on different surfaces.
- Individually wrapped to avoid the risk of evaporation and loss of moisture content.
- It is multipurpose and works on almost all objects and surfaces around the house.
- Cruelty-free and good for the environment.
- The fragrance-free formula goes easy on the nose.
- It is convenient to carry it around.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- IPA 63%
- These wipes can be used on the get-go to carry around in your luggage because of their easy convenience.
- Wipeout Sanitizing Wipes is used to get rid of 99% of germs from the surfaces around you.
- They can be used to ensure that the space of your home, including materials of everyday use like mobile phones and laptops, is safe and devoid of any harmful disease-causing bacteria.
How to Use
- Take the individual wrapper off the wipe.
- Use the sanitising wipe to clean your hands.
- Don't wash your hands or the surface. Let it dry.
- It must be stored out of the reach of young children.
- It is safe for kids but only under adult supervision.
- The product is flammable and the container should be kept away from open fires and direct heat sources.
- The product should not be used on sensitive areas of the face directly.
- These are single-use sanitising wipes. Dispose of it after use.
Q 1. Do Wipeout Sanitizing Wipes contain alcohol?
Ans: Yes, the Wipeout Sanitizing Wipes contain about 63% alcohol to ensure that your hands are germ-free.
Q 2. Can the Wipeout Sanitizing Wipes be reused?
Ans: No, these are single-use wipes that should not be reused.
Q 3. What is the expiry date for these Wipeout Sanitizing Wipes?
Ans: The shelf life of these sanitising wipes is a minimum of 8-12 months.