Wipeout Germ Killing Soap - 75g
Wipeout Germ Killing Soap by MyGlamm is an antimicrobial bathing bar to protect your body from germs. It nourishes your skin and heals it effectively to keep your body clean. It possesses rejuvenating and purifying properties that make it the perfect choice to have a relaxing bath. It contains cocoa butter that works to nourish your skin and the chlorhexidine with tea tree oil contains superior germ-killing properties. It is infused with coconut extract to leave your body clean and soft after a bath.
- Helps in the removal of impurities.
- Keep your skin germ-free.
- Works to nourish and moisturise your skin effectively.
- Possesses antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- Tackles dirt, pollution and germs powerfully.
- Offers disinfectant powers as it contains chlorhexidine.
- Suitable for everyone, i.e., men, women and kids.
- Gentle on the skin and free from SLS & Parabens.
- Cocoa Butter
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Tea Tree Oil
- Coconut Extracts
- Nourishing soap to keep your body supple & squeaky clean.
- Helps you keep your skin germ-free.
- Keeps your body fragrant and moisturised.
How to Use
- Soak your body with water.
- Wet the soap and rub it gently all over the body.
- Keep rubbing until it forms a latter.
- Wash it off meticulously with water and pat dry.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Wash your eyes thoroughly with water if it gets in your eye.
- Keep away from children.
- Read the label carefully before use.
Q1. How will cocoa butter in a soap benefit me?
Ans: Wipeout Germ Killing Soap contains cocoa butter as it is a highly potent moisturiser. As a result, this soap helps in keeping your skin super soft. Moreover, it is rich in antioxidants that make it effective in protecting your skin from various infections.
Q2. Does this soap contain SLS?
Ans: No, this soap does not contain SLS. Moreover, it is also free from any parabens to ensure healthy skin.
Q3. Why does the Wipeout Soap contain essential oils?
Ans: Essential oils are added to this soap with a purpose. Tea tree oil is a natural antiviral and antibacterial agent. In a pandemic, it has become necessary for soaps to possess this quality.
Q4. What makes this Germ Killing Soap different from the others?
Ans: It stands out from the crowd because the soap is antimicrobial with cocoa butter, tea tree oil, chlorhexidine and coconut extracts. All this combines to nourish and heal your skin and kill germs while keeping you squeaky clean.