Stevia World - Cerovia Lite (0.5gm X 100)
Stevia is a naturally occurring plant with a sweetening effect without any calories or negative impacts that sugar may cause. Stevia World - Cerovia Lite composition does not include any cholesterol, carbohydrates or gluten. Suitable for solid food and beverages, this sweetener is the best for people looking for vegetarian sweeteners and are following a gluten-free diet. This product aims at improving the health of the consumer as a sugar supplement.
- Best for diabetic patients, this natural sweetener also prevents any dental cavities that sugary foods might be causing.
- Stevia World - Cerovia Lite contents are stable in heat and can be used during cooking.
- The sweetener can be mixed with any beverage to provide sweetness without any harmful effects.
- Stevia World - Cerovia Lite benefits all users as it does not cause cavities in the teeth.
- The sweetener aids in regulating blood pressure.
- Approved Food Grade Recipients
- Steviol Glycosides
- Colloidal Silicon Dioxide
- To be used as a natural sweetener to enhance the sweetness of any edible item or beverage.
- This sweetener is derived from natural sources and does not negatively contribute to sugar or artificial sweeteners.
How to Use
- Stevia World - Cerovia Lite should be used as directed on the packet or as recommended by the medical practitioner.
- The Stevia World - Cerovia Lite should be used under medical supervision.
- The instructions on the packet need to be followed diligently without increasing the recommended dosage.
- To be stored in a dry and cool location, away from the reach of children.
Q1. Is Stevia World - Cerovia Lite good for health?
Ans: This sugar-free sweetener is made without any added cholesterol or gluten and does not have any calories. It does have the negative impacts that sugar does typically have.
Q2. Is Stevia World - Cerovia Lite vegetarian?
Ans: It is 100% vegetarian.
Q3. Is Stevia good for your health?
Ans: Stevia is a natural sweetener and lowers blood pressure. It benefits consumers who have high blood pressure and want to regulate it.