Soulflower Onion Hair Oil ( 220ml )& Conditioning Onion Ratanjot Hair Cleansing Bar (150g)
Soulflower brings you the complete hair care solution, a hair oil infused with onion oil for hair growth and a soap bar for hair cleansing. These products do not have any synthetic chemical colour or fragrance. Infused with several ayurvedic herbs, Soulflower Onion Hair Oil and Conditioning Onion Ratanjot Hair Cleansing Bar do not have any Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), which is found in most of the hair oils and soap bars.
The Soulflower Onion Hair Oil has 20 essential oils and 100% natural onion extracts which will make your hair grow much stronger and look naturally shiny. The bar soap is made with 100% natural and vegan ingredients.
- Improves scalp health.
- Nourishes your hair.
- Makes hair shiny and smooth.
- Retains moisture of your hair.
- Effectively repair hair damage.
- Stimulate hair growth.
- The combo product will also control hair loss.
Soulflower Onion Hair Oil Composition
- Reetha extracts
- Brahmi extracts
- Bhringraj extracts
- Ratanjot extracts
- Aloe Vera extracts
- Onion oil
Soulflower Onion Ratanjot Hair Cleansing Bar Composition
- Essential oils
- Cold-processed onion juice
- Extracts of curry leaves
- And other related ingredients
- Prevent excessive hair loss.
- Clean dandruff on your scalp.
- Repair split ends.
- Repair extremely thin hair.
- Smoothen rough hair.
How to Use
Soulflower Onion Hair Oil Use
- Take a few drops of the Soulflower Onion Oil on your palm.
- Massage it on your scalp for some time with gentle strokes.
- Keep it in your hair overnight.
- Use SLS free shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair in the morning.
Conditioning Onion Ratanjot Hair Cleansing Bar Use
- Cut the soap bar in half and put one half back in the box.
- Make your hair slightly wet.
- Apply the soap bar on your scalp gently until it creates lather.
- Massage your scalp with the lather.
- Rinse your hair and scalp to wash the residues.
- Use an SLS-free conditioner to add shine to your hair.
- Repeat the process twice or thrice every week.
- Both products are for external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes, in case it occurs rinse immediately.
Q1: Can the Soulflower Onion Hair Oil (220ml) & Conditioning Onion Ratanjot Hair Cleansing Bar (150g) increase my hair volume?
Ans: They are infused with 20 essential oils, including jojoba oil, castor oil, onion oil and wheat germ oil. It will repair the hair internally, give it a healthy shine and make it look voluminous. This combo works wonders even if you have thin hair.
Q2: Will my hair look frizzy after I wash it with the Soulflower Conditioning Onion Ratanjot Hair Cleansing Bar?
Ans: Use an SLS free conditioner after you wash your hair with Soulflower Conditioning Onion Ratanjot Hair Cleansing Bar. It will make your hair look smooth and shiny naturally and your hair will not look frizzy even when it will dry up completely.
Q3: Will the Soulflower Onion Hair Oil make my hair soft?
Ans: Soulflower Onion Hair Oil is made with complete toxin-free materials. Thus, when you apply it to your locks, it will nourish the hair more with extra moisture and make it soft.
Q4: Is it mandatory to use conditioner after I use the product?
Ans: No, it is not mandatory to use a conditioner if you use Soulflower Conditioning Onion Ratanjot Hair Cleansing Bar to rinse the residue of your hair, it will look perfectly fine. But, if you want the hair to look more voluminous, conditioner is a good option.