Softovac Sf Constipation Powder Bottle Of 250 G
Softovac Powder is an ayurvedic formulation powder that is to be taken for bowel regulation. Softovac SF contains a variety of natural ingredients, such as Isabgol, which cure constipation issues by softening the stool. Softovac is a trusted bowel regulator for diabetics as it is a sugar-free natural remedy, hence it will not contribute to high blood sugar. Softovac is used to help those with digestive issues as well as those who want to keep their system healthy.
- Softovac uses natural ayurvedic ingredients.
- It helps to clear up digestive problems while being a non-addictive formula.
- Softovac SF Powder is also helpful for other irregular bowel habits.
- It is sugar-free, so it can be taken by people who have high blood sugar.
- It provides relief in cases of constipation.
Active natural ingredients in Softovac SF Constipation Powder are Isabgol, Sonamukthi, Harad, Amaltas, Mulethi, Saunf and Sodium Benzoate.
To cure constipation as well as other bowel-related issues. Also provides relief to those with these problems.
How to Use
- For Adults: Take one or two teaspoons of the powder and then drink a glass of warm or lukewarm water.
- Generally to be taken at night before going to sleep.
- Follow your doctor's directions.
- Always store in a cool, dry area and keep the lid closed properly after using it.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please check with your doctor before taking Softovac powder.
- Store away from the reach of children.
- Read the label instructions before using the product.
- DO NOT exceed the recommended dosage, follow your doctor's advice on the same.
Q1: Is it safe to give to children?
Ans: No, it is not recommended to give Softovac powder to children, please check with your paediatrician.
Q2: What is the Softovac Powder price?
Ans: Softovac constipation powder 250g pack will cost between Rs. 323 to Rs. 380 depending on where you buy it.
Q3: Can it help with appendicitis?
Ans: No, please do not take this powder if you have appendicitis or similar issues. This is meant only to relieve constipation and bowel irregularities. Consult your doctor if you have problems with your appendix.
Q4: What are the side effects of Softovac?
Ans: If you are allergic to any of the ayurvedic ingredients, you will have side effects when you take this powder. Please do not take Softovac SF powder if you are allergic to any of the mentioned ingredients. Some people also experience blood pressure changes as well as weakness in the body.
Q5: What other size pack is available?
Ans: Softovac SF comes in 100g pack and 250g pack sizes.