Zandu Nityam Ayurvedic Vati Constipation Tablets Box Of 10 'S
Are constipation and constant abdominal cramps constantly interfering with your daily activities? Live a healthy and improved life with Zandu. Take the Zandu Nityam constipation tablets for quick relief. Studies have shown that the tablet helped 94% of people with constipation by taking it once only. While 91% have been taking it from time to time and have found it to be non-habit forming. A completely natural solution to your constipation issues, the tablets use an ayurvedic formulation containing 7 herbal ingredients like Triphala, Erand Taila, Sanchal, Yashtimadhu, Svarnapatri, Haritaki and Saunf. Triphala helps build gut health, Erand Taila and Svarnapatri promote smooth bowel movement, Sanchal reduces bloating, Yashtimadhu helps soothe intestines, Haritaki cleanses the colon for quick excretion and Saunf reduces abdominal cramping. Get quick relief from constipation and gas without the worry of any side effects.
- Instant relief from constipation.
- Offers relief from abdominal cramps.
- Is not habit-forming and 100% safe to use.
- A special formulation that has 7 ayurvedic ingredients.
- Offers relief from acidity and gas while helping with regular bowel movements.
- Helps you feel good and stay active.
- Erand Taila
- Offers instant relief from constipation and related issues like gas, acidity and flatulence.
- Helps with easy and regular bowel movements.
- Reduces abdominal cramping and pain.
How to Use
Take 1-2 tablets with water daily before going to sleep or as per the guidance of your doctor.
- Keep it away from children.
- Take medication after consulting your doctor.
- Do not take it during pregnancy.
- The tablets are best before 24 months from the manufacturing date.
Q1. How many tablets come in one box of Zandu Nityam Ayurvedic Vati tablets?
Ans: There will be 10 tablets in a box.
Q2. Can these Zandu constipation tablets be taken during pregnancy?
Ans: No, these tablets are not recommended for pregnant women.
Q3. Will these tablets give relief from abdominal pain?
Ans: Yes, they help reduce abdominal cramping due to constipation.
Q4. Are Zandu constipation tablets natural?
Ans: Yes, Zandu tablets for constipation are ayurvedic and made of natural ingredients.