Zandu Pancharishta Diabetic Digestive Tonic Bottle Of 450 Ml
- Zandu Pancharishta is a fast-reacting digestive tonic that helps the digestive system to function effectively and improves overall appetite.
- Powered with the goodness of 35 potent ayurvedic herbs, Zandu Pancharishta syrup is low in sugar and ideal for diabetics.
- Although Zandu Pancharishta is a simple appetite stimulant syrup, you can consult your family physician if you are allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned in the list.
Zandu Pancharishta Syrup is suitable for diabetic people and improves your digestive system and overall appetite. It contains raisins which help improve the body's ability to regulate bowel movements. Dashmool is also added to reduce stress levels in the body. It is made of 35 beneficial ayurvedic herbs. Emami manufactures several other products that give you the best of beauty and health.
- Zandu Pancharishta is a complete digestive tonic that works on root causes by revitalising the overall digestive system and improving your appetite.
- A tonic enriched with the goodness of natural ingredients.
- It helps to improve the immune system.
- It helps in reducing the recurrence of digestive problems like acidity, gas, indigestion, flatulence and constipation.
- Draksa - Draksa is a grape-based liquid that promotes strong immunity. Being an aphrodisiac reduces stress and provides energy.
- Kumari - This promotes healthy liver and regulatory movements.
- Dashmoola - Aids in digestion. It neutralizes the acid imbalance in the stomach and provides immediate relief from heartburn and acidity.
- Ashwagandha - Has multiple benefits. It is an adaptogen that manages stress and fatigue. It helps reduce depression and anxiety.
- Shatavari - It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and acts as a diuretic.
- Triphala - It is a combination of three dried fruits such as bibhitaki, amla and haritaki and helps in the treatment of issues such as indigestion and constipation.
- Lavanga - Contains multiple nutrients, is high in antioxidants and lowers stomach ulcers.
- Zandu Pancharishta can effectively treat your digestive problems and also strengthen your overall immunity.
- It contains raisins which improve the body's ability to form proper bowel movements.
- It acts like a laxative that reduces symptoms of constipation.
- It further helps in reducing stress levels in the body.
How to Use
Mix 2 tablespoons (30 ml) with an equal quantity of water, take twice regularly after meals or as advised by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Check the expiry date.
- Best before 24 months from the date of manufacture.
Q1. Can it help patients suffering from liver problems?
Ans: Yes, it also cures liver ailments.
Q2. For how long do we have to take the Zandu Pancharishta for results?
Ans: To understand the effectiveness of Zandu Pancharishta, you must consume it continuously for a minimum of 3 months.
Q3. Why is Zandu Pancharishta called diabetic digestive tonic?
Ans: This is an ayurvedic digestive tonic specially formulated for people with diabetes and it is sugar-free.
Q4. Is Zandu Pancharishta good for health?
Ans: Zandu Pancharishta is powered with 35 ayurvedic herbs that improve your immunity, tackle all issues of indigestion, constipation and flatulence.
Q5. What are the side effects of Zandu Pancharishta?
Ans: There are no noticeable side effects of this appetite stimulant syrup.