Cremaffin Fresh Tablets Strip Of 10
Cremaffin Fresh Tablet is a medicine used to treat constipation. It is a laxative and helps you empty your bowels. Sometimes it is used by hospitals before surgery or some internal examinations or treatments. It works by increasing the movement in the intestine. Cremaffin Fresh Tablet is best taken at night when it is used to treat constipation. It should be swallowed whole and must not be chewed, broken or crushed.
Direction of use:
- It is recommended to start with the lowest dose and increase if you need to, but do not exceed the maximum daily dose.
- You should not use this medicine for more than the recommended days unless your doctor tells you to.
- Some lifestyle changes can help with constipation, for example drinking plenty of fluids, exercise regularly, eating more fiber-rich foods such as fruits, vegetables, and cereals.
- The most common side effects of taking this medicine are vomiting, stomach pain, and nausea.
- These are usually mild and go away after a couple of days.
- If they persist, your doctor may suggest ways of preventing or reducing them.
- Before using this medicine you should tell your doctor if you have a blockage in your bowel, upset stomach or your bowel movements have been different for more than two weeks.
- Some medicines and some foods can interfere with the way this medicine works so discuss this with your doctor to make sure you are safe.
- You should not normally take other treatments for constipation while using this medicine and should also avoid dairy products at the same time.
- Cremaffin Fresh Tablet is not generally recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.