Cremaffin Fresh Tablets Strip Of 10
Cremaffin Fresh Tablet is an over-the-counter medicine that is generally prescribed for the treatment of constipation. Since it is a laxative, it helps in clearing out your bowels. During certain pre and post-operative treatments, this tablet is used for medical procedures to empty the bowel quickly. The main function of Cremaffin Fresh tablet is that it aids in the movements of food in the intestine fast. It effectively softens your stool for smooth passage.
Liquid paraffin (1.25 ml), magnesium hydroxide or milk of magnesia (3.75 ml) and sodium picosulfate (3.33 mg).
- Cremaffin Fresh Tablet is a laxative that stimulates bowel movements.
- It increases the movement of the intestines, this helps empty your bowels and relieve constipation.
- It relieves the pain and discomfort caused due to constipation and improves your quality of life.
- It works effectively in the cases of the hard stool as well, as Cremaffin Fresh helps your stool to become soft, so that it can pass without external injury.
- It is suitable for both men and women.
How to Use
- Cremaffin Fresh Tablets must be consumed at night for best results, so that the tablet can work effectively all night and give you results early morning.
- It is recommended to start with the lowest dose and increase if you need to.
- Along with taking the tablets, some lifestyle changes can help with constipation, for example drinking plenty of fluids, exercise regularly, eating more fibre-rich foods such as fruits, vegetables and cereals.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to conceive, inform your doctor about the same before consuming Cremaffin Fresh Tablets.
- Keep it away from small children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- There may be certain side effects if taken more than recommended like vomiting and nausea.
- Do not consume it after its expiration.
- It takes 6 to 12 hours to work and you may need several doses, but you should not take it every day for more than 5 days.
- This is a short-term treatment and should only be used when needed.
- Eat more high-fibre foods including fruit and vegetables and drink plenty of water to prevent constipation from happening.
- If you are under treatment for some other ailments, consult your doctor before starting the dose of Cremaffin Fresh Tablets, as some medication can alter or tinker with the benefits and effects of Cremaffin Fresh Tablets.
- Any kind of dairy products like milk, yoghurt and fresh cream should be avoided while being on this medication.
1. How should Cremaffin Fresh Tablets be consumed?
Cremaffin Fresh Tablets should be swallowed as a whole. Breaking it into bits, crushing it or chewing it should be avoided.
2. Is it okay to take Cremaffin Fresh Tablets before sleeping?
Do not take the medicine immediately before sleeping. Avoid taking it for longer durations. If symptoms persist, you should consult your doctor.
3. How do the ingredients in Cremaffin Fresh Tablets work?
Milk of magnesia works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, while liquid paraffin has lubricant properties that help retain water and fat in the stools. Together, they make the stool easier to pass.