Sirona Ultra-Thin Premium Panty Liners (Regular Flow) 60 Counts - Small
The Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liners are cottony-soft, breathable and super thin liners with a high absorption capacity. It is an excellent product that provides dry protection from the damp discomfort due to urinary incontinence, vaginal perspiration, white discharge, period spotting, etc. These panty liners are lighter and thinner than a regular pad, thereby ensuring maximum comfort. Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liners have a capacity of 12-15ml of liquid. Therefore they can also be used on light-flow days, such as towards the end of your period. Panty liners also act as an extra layer of protection if you are using tampons or menstrual cups for the first time.
- Thin, Soft and Breathable Design - Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liners are the thinnest pantyliners available and they are crafted with a soft cottony cover that ensures maximum comfort.
- Quilted Construction - It facilitates quick absorption, thereby keeping you dry and fresh.
- Wider Pad - This provides extra leakage control.
- Adhesive Strip - This adhesive strip ensures a firm attachment and holds the liner in place for long periods.
- Perfect Shape - It is specially designed to fit your panties snugly and perfectly.
- Antibacterial Properties - Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liners have a pink anion chip reinforced with antibacterial properties to help prevent vaginal infection or irritation.
- Multilayer Design - These panty liners have multiple super absorbent layers to lock the fluids faster and have a capacity of absorbing up to 12-15ml of fluid.
- It is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and skin-friendly.
- It is free from Chlorine and Artificial Fragrance.
- Non-Woven Layer
- Air-Laid Paper
- Waterproof PE Bottom Film
- Release Paper
- Individual PE Wrapper Film
- Helps with urinary incontinence and white discharge problems.
- Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liners is ideal for women who face irregular menstrual cycles.
How to Use
- Take one Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liner out of the packet.
- Peel off the adhesive strip from the back of the liner.
- Paste it on the inside of the crotch area of your panty.
- Change as required.
- Discard the used panty liner in a dustbin after wrapping it in a paper.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liners in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not flush Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liners.
- Wrap the used panty liner in paper and dispose of it in a dustbin.
- Discontinue use in case of any irritation.
Q 1. When should you use a pad and a panty liner during the period?
Ans: A pad is ideal for the heavy flow days during your period while a panty liner should be worn during the beginning and the end of your period when the flow is lighter.
Q 2. How often should you change Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liners?
Ans: The Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liner is meant to be used for an entire day and removed before sleeping at night. But if the discharge is heavy and the liner feels damp, it is advisable to change to a new one whenever required.
Q 3. Can you use Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liners daily?
Ans: Yes, Sirona Ultra-Thin Panty Liners are safe for daily use.