Sewa Aloevera Soap is a mild and 100% natural product that is used to treat acne, dullness and blockages of skin pores that may cause various skin diseases and problems. It removes body odour and gives you a fresh feel after each bath. The rich aloe vera extract present in this herbal soap gives a natural shine to the skin, moisturises & smoothens the skin and beautifies the skin gently.
- Sewa Aloevera Soap helps in soothing & cooling down the skin.
- It is used for moisturising the skin and giving maximum benefits to the skin, especially if you have dry skin.
- It also helps eradicate skin blemishes and diminish age lines.
- It helps increase the production of collagen in the body and skin elasticity.
- The mixture of Panchagavya also acts as a great ingredient for healthy skin, which in turn reduces itching, sunburns, eczema, psoriasis, acne, etc.
- It is an all-natural product and no synthetic chemicals are used in the preparation of this product.
- Gir cow’s milk
- Aloe vera extracts
- Ayurvedic soap base
Sewa Aloevera Soap is used as a bathing soap for moisturising the skin, giving it a glowing effect and also helps in reducing other skin effects such as itching, sunburns, rashes, etc.
How to Use
Apply it on the wet skin and rinse it off. Use it daily for maximum benefits.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Consult a physician before use in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
1. Does Sewa Aloevera Soap contain any harmful chemicals?
Ans: Sewa Aloevera Soap is a 100% natural product and is free from any kind of harmful chemicals.
2. Can Sewa Aloevera Soap be used for hair?
Ans: Sewa Aloevera Soap is mainly suitable for the skin, therefore it is not recommended for the hair.
3. Can Sewa Aloevera Soap be used for skin allergies?
Ans: Sewa Aloevera Soap helps to calm the effects of the allergy. However, it is recommended to consult a physician in case of diseases that require special attention.