Blise Face Wash Tube Of 100 G
Blise Face Wash contains Gluconolactone which deeply purifies and refreshes the face for a clear complexion. Gluconolactone is aldonic acid, also known as polyhydroxy acid that exhibits humectant properties. It is an antioxidant that maintains skin moisture content. It treats skin very gently without affecting deeper layers. Gluconolactone is effective on both fair and darker skin types. It is used to lighten the skin and improve the skin from the consequences of UV radiation. Blise Face Wash is used to moisturize the skin, protect from UV radiation and remove hyperpigmentation.
- Blise face wash is a hydrating face wash that offers deep exfoliating action to clean and remove dead skin.
- It contains Gluconolactone, which is aldonic acid, an antioxidant that maintains skin moisture content.
- The face wash improves skin texture and tone thus creating an instant glowing finish on the face.
- It reduces inflammation and makes your skin look younger.
- Blise face wash is also known to moisturize your skin and makes it soft and supple.
- It helps in deep exfoliating action, thoroughly cleans and removes dead skin cells on the face.
- It treats skin very gently without affecting deeper layers.
- It improves skin texture and tone.
- Lactobionic acid
- Aloe vera liquid extract
- Tocopheryl acetate
How to Use
- Wash your face with water. This will ensure that your face is damp.
- Take a pea-sized amount of Blise face wash on your palm.
- Apply Blise Face Wash on the face in circular motions for a minute or two.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Pat dry the skin.
- Follow it up with a moisturizer at night.
- If used during the day, use a moisturizer followed by a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- For external use only.
- Do a patch test before applying on the face, especially if you have a sensitive skin type.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Do not use it more than twice a day or as prescribed by your physician.
- Store it away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- If it accidentally enters your mouth, eyes or nose, wash thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention if necessary.
- Store it below 25°C.
- Do not freeze.
1. What are the uses of Blise face wash?
Gluconolactone is effective on both fair and darker skin types. It is used to lighten the skin and improve the skin from the consequences of UV radiation. Blise Face Wash is used to moisturize the skin, protect from UV radiation and remove hyperpigmentation.
2. How to use Blise face wash gel?
Apply a moderate amount of Blise face wash gel to the wet face and massage gently to cover the entire face. Rinse with water.
3. How many times Blise face wash gel can be used in a day?
Use the face wash twice daily to get optimum results or as directed by your physician.
4. Does Blise face wash gel suitable for dry skin?
Yes, Blise face wash can be used and is suitable for all skin types.