Savlon Moisutre Shield Handwash Bottle Of 200 Ml
Out of Stock
Inclusive of all taxes
Select Available Variant
The selected product is unavailable. Please choose another variant.
- Our Hands are hot beds of germs.
- Maintaining good hand hygiene is important for staying healthy.
- Keep your family in safe hands with Savlon's advanced range of Handwashes.
- Savlon Handwash provides effective cleansing and protects you and your family from a million germs.
- Savlon Handwash also protects against H1N1 virus, Rotavirus, Stomach Flu and Flu virus.
- It is dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types.
- Washing your hands is easy, and it's one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs.
- Keep yourself and your loved ones healthy by washing your hands often, especially during these key times when you are likely to get and spread germs - Before, during, and after preparing food, Before and after eating food, after using the toilet and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Directions of use:
- Wet your hands with clean, running water, turn off the tap, and press the nozzle of Savlon Handwash gently to get the Handwash on the wet hand.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the handwash. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water. Dry your hands using a clean towel Based on lab study. Washes away Germs. Million Germs refer to number of germs.
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat Rs.150 instant discount on HDFC Debit and Credit cards
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved