Sanfe Reusable Menstrual Cup With No Rashes Leakage Or Odor - Premium Design For Women - Small
Sanfe reusable menstrual cup is a hygienic device, which is used to collect menstrual blood. These cups are made of flexible medical-grade silicone, rubber and latex. You can use it for up to 10 years. The shape of a menstrual cup is like a bell with a stem. Sanfe company offers many female-related products such as Sanfe cream, Sanfe panty liners, Sanfe menstrual cup, Sanfe hair removal cream, etc.
- They are budget-friendly.
- Better capacity.
- They are eco-friendly.
- Much safer than pads and tampons.
- Use it for up to 10 years.
- Produce no odour.
- Medical grade silicone
- Bell shape
- Soft flex stem
- Collects menstrual blood.
- Assures better comfort.
- You can use Sanfe menstrual cups for activities such as swimming.
How to Use
- The first step is to use a menstrual cup to clean it.
- Then fold the cup so that the broad opening becomes small.
- Now relax your muscles and find a comfortable position.
- Insert the folded menstrual cup in the vagina and release it.
- Use it for 12 hours at one time.
- Put the menstrual cup in a pot in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Before using the menstrual cup, we have to dry the menstrual cup.
- Follow the method properly or else, it may cause irritation.
- Before removing the menstrual cup, wash your hands properly.
- You must wash the menstrual cup at least twice a day.
1. How does the Sanfe menstrual cup work?
Ans: We have to wash the cup, clean it and after that dry it. Then fold the cup, so the wide opening gets smaller. Now insert the menstrual cup into the vagina and release it. It collects all the blood of the menstrual cycle.
2. Does it hurt using a Sanfe menstrual cup?
Ans: No, using a menstrual cup doesn’t hurt. These cups are made of silicone, so inserting them doesn’t hurt. These cups are more comfortable than pads and tampons.
3. What's the right cup size for you?
Ans: Sanfe menstrual cups come in small and medium sizes. You should consult your doctor to know that.
4. How often do you need to clean the menstrual cups?
Ans: Sanitary pads have to be changed every 4 hours, but the Sanfe menstrual cup can hold the blood for a maximum of 12 hours. Sanfe menstrual cup can store 30 ml of blood.
5. Can I sleep or swim with the cup?
Ans: Yes, of course, we can swim and sleep by wearing the cup. The menstrual cup is not absorbing the blood. It holds the blood and there is no chance of leakage.