Sanfe Natural Intimate Wash 3 In 1 - 100ml
Sanfe Natural intimate wash is a soft, pleasant and mild way to cleanse your vulva daily. Maintaining the acidic pH balance of the private areas is critical, which is difficult to do with conventional soap, which is why your vagina requires gentle scrubbing and attentive care. This intimate wash for women is designed for life's messy moments, such as when you're on your period, after sex or at the gym. When you're on the move, this natural intimate wash for women is made with a three-in-one solution that prevents itching, foul odour and irritation while keeping your pH balanced and unwanted germs at bay.
- The formula in this intimate wash maintains a vaginal pH level of 3.5, which is optimum.
- Sanfe intimate wash helps to keep your delicate area healthy in a natural way.
- This intimate wash has a three-in-one washing formula that prevents odour, irritation and itching.
- Sanfe intimate wash gently washes and maintains the PH level of your sensitive area.
- Tea tree essential oil
- Witch hazel
- Aloe vera
- Helps to maintain vaginal health by balancing the pH level in the vaginal area.
- The intimate wash helps to protect the vaginal area against bacterial or fungal infection.
- Encourages the growth of Lactobacillus, a beneficial bacterium.
How to Use
- Wet your private area and thoroughly wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Using your hand or a washcloth, apply a tiny amount of intimate wash.
- Apply to the exterior vaginal area and thoroughly rinse.
- Before using the Sanfe natural intimate wash, read the label carefully.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
- Store it in a cool and dry location.
Q1. Is it okay if I use Intimate Wash daily?
Ans: It's best to avoid perfumed soaps, gels and antiseptics, as these might disrupt the vaginal flora balance and pH levels, irritating. Every day, gently wash the area around the vagina (the vulva) using basic, unscented soaps.
Q2. Is it true that Intimate Wash lightens the skin?
Ans: Sanfe Intimate Wash outperforms Intimate Whitening lightening because it cleanses and eliminates dead cells, leaving the skin feeling clean and tight around the intimate area. Unlike the intimate lightening cream, which stays on the skin for a longer time.
Q3. Is it possible to use Intimate Wash on our bodies?
Ans: Pour a small amount of the solution into your palm and rub it together to make a lather. It should be applied on the outside of the vaginal area. Never use the intimate wash on the inside of your vaginal wall.
Q4. Why is Intimate Wash such a horrible idea?
Ans: When it comes to hygiene, the skin in your intimate area necessitates extra attention. Washing with regular soaps/gels can cause a pH imbalance, leading to itching, odour and illness.