Samrvir Forest Herbs Hand Sanitizer 50 Ml
Samrvir Forest Herbs Hand Sanitizer comes in a plastic tube that is easy to use and carry around. It contains alcohol which protects hands from germs and viruses. The properties of Tulsi and Neem extract give antibacterial and antiseptic protection to your hands. It also has Aloe Vera extract, which gives moisture to your hands and won’t leave them dry. It is an alcohol-based sanitiser that can quickly kill germs, viruses and bacteria from your hands. This hand sanitiser has herbal properties, so it gives a fresh and long-lasting smell.
- Keeps the germs, viruses and bacteria away.
- Moisturises your hands.
- The Samrvir Forest Herbs Hand Sanitizer leaves your hands clean and fresh instantly.
- Easy to use while in public locations.
- Neem extract
- Tulsi extract
- Aloe Vera extract
- Useful when you need to maintain hygiene in public places.
- After coming in contact with dirt.
- You can also use Samrvir Forest Herbs Hand Sanitizer after sneezing.
How to Use
- Pour a little sanitiser on the hand.
- Cover the back and between the fingers.
- Rub it thoroughly on your hands.
- It dries off quickly on its own.
- Wash with water thoroughly if it comes in contact with the eye.
- It is for external use only.
- It is highly flammable; do not let it come in contact with heat or flame.
- Stop using it if irritation occurs.
- Keep away from children below five years of age.
- The product is not edible.
Q 1. Does the Samrvir Forest Herbs Hand Sanitizer have any added flavour or fragrance?
Ans: No, the fragrance and flavour are natural and from herbal ingredients present in the sanitiser.
Q 2. Is Samrvir Forest Herbs Hand Sanitizer gel-based or liquid-based?
Ans: It is gel-based, so it is easy to apply and use. It quickly dries up after it is rubbed on the hands.
Q 3. Is the Forest Herbs Sanitizer alcohol-based?
Ans: Yes, Samrvir Forest Herbs Hand Sanitizer is alcohol-based. It contains 70% alcohol which helps in killing germs, bacteria and viruses.
Q 4. What to do if Samrvir Forest Herbs Hand Sanitizer irritates the skin?
Ans: If it irritates the skin, stop using the product and immediately go to a doctor. Some ingredients may cause an allergic reaction and so, read the ingredients carefully.