Raho Safe Germ Free Surface Sanitizer Bottle Of 100 Ml
Besides hands, the surface around us should also be sanitised. Raho Safe Germ-Free Surface Sanitiser is a needed product in the present times of COVID-19 to keep your surroundings germ-free. It is a USDA, FDA, EPA accepted formula. It is prepared with an agent that prevents the growth of microorganisms. It deeply nourishes the skin and prevents it from drying up. The surface protectant is antimicrobial and registered as non-toxic and non-hazardous. It is non-inflammable and contains no synthetic fragrances. It is sulfate and paraben-free causing no harm to the skin. Added to that it is alcohol-free, basically a water-based solution.
- Eliminates 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
- Disinfect for any hard and soft surfaces such as fabric, metal and wood.
- Eucalyptus helps in removing the odour caused by microbes.
- Protection from H1N1, Cold and Flu Virus.
- The single spray lasts 7 days.
Spray it on vehicles, home appliances, restroom handles, groceries, etc.
How to Use
Shake it well, spray from a distance of 25 cm on the surface and wait for 2-4 minutes to dry, wipe the leftover residue if any.
- Do not use it if the expiry date has passed.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not consume it.
- Be cautious about the sensitive part of your body while spraying.
- Avoid spraying on burns and cuts.
Q1. Can I spray it on my body?
No, you cannot use it on your body. It kills 99.99% of germs and can be used on multiple surfaces like doors, groceries, toilet seats, etc.
Q2. Can it be used as a hair spray?
No, it is a surface spray, not a hair spray.
Q3. Is it manufactured in India?
Yes, the Raho Safe Germ-Free Surface Sanitizer is manufactured in India.
Q4. Can I spray it on currency notes?
Yes, it works on both hard and soft surfaces.