Protinex Lite Vanilla Nutrition Drink Tin Of 250 G
In our daily meals, it is likely that we fall short of certain nutrients. Protinex Lite is the ideal supplement that meets the nutrient needs of our body. The trusted brand of Danone has brought Protinex powder for Indian adults. It contains 26 essential vitamins, minerals and immunonutrients to boost your immunity and ensures that you lead a healthy, active life. Protinex is not only a healthy drink; it is also tasty and available in vanilla, chocolate flavours. Include Protinex Lite in your daily diet for a well-balanced lifestyle and proper weight management.
- Protinex Lite is highly beneficial in diabetes management.
- It has zero trans-fats and zero added sugar.
- It has high fibre and has a low Gl (Glycaemic Index).
- It supports immunity and builds strength.
- It provides energy and improves overall health.
- It also plays a role in blood cell formation.
- Easy to digest and the protein gets absorbed fast.
Skimmed Milk Powder, Gum Acacia Fibre, Soya Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Corn Flour, Soya Fibre, Maize Starch, Wheat Bran (1.4%), Edible Gum (Guar Gum), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Ergocalciferol, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, D-Biotin), Minerals (Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Cupric Gluconate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Molybdate, Chromic Chloride, Sodium Selenate), Taurine.
- Growth and maintenance of healthy muscle mass.
- Proper weight management.
- Increased metabolism as well as immunity.
- Folate keeps away tiredness and fatigue.
How to Use
- Add 2-3 full tablespoon of Protinex Lite powder in lukewarm or cold milk or water.
- Mix properly before drinking.
- Drink one or two glasses per day.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Consult a doctor to know about the quantity you must consume.
- Always check the expiry date on Protinex Lite Vanilla Nutrition Drink Tin.
Q1. Is Protinex Lite safe?
Ans: Yes, Protinex Lite is safe and usually has no side effects. However, it contains soy protein isolate and milk protein which is not recommended for people allergic to soya, peanut and lactose intolerance.
Q2. Can I have Protinex every day?
Ans: Yes, Protinex drink is meant for everyday health and nutrition.
Q3. Is Protinex Lite a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes, Protinex Lite is a 100 per cent vegetarian source of protein.