Pigeon Glass Feeding Bottle 240ml Pale Blue With Add Nipple L
The Pigeon Feeding Bottle is made of borosilicate glass, which is a child-safe and durable material. The bottle is transparent with a pale blue cap and can withstand high temperatures when sterilised. The double thickness silicone nipple of the bottle is designed in such a way that it is flexible, making it easy for the baby to latch on and suck.
The nipple also has a unique grooved interior which offers natural tongue support to the baby, making it easier to grip and suck. The bottle also comes with a venting system that eliminates excess air so that your baby is not gassy after a feed. This product is BPA and BPS free and safe for babies.
- The Borosilicate glass feeding bottle is non-toxic and safe as the material can endure high temperatures when sterilised.
- The nipple is made of flexible silicone and is designed with a unique grooved interior that offers natural tongue support.
- It has a unique venting system that minimises the air swallowed during a feed and prevents gas in the baby.
- It encourages the baby to suck naturally.
- It is BPA and BPS free.
The set includes a Bottle, Nipples, Cap and Hood.
It is a safe feeding bottle for infants and babies.
How to Use
- Sterilise the bottle and add lukewarm milk or water to the bottle.
- Fix the nipple on the bottle and tighten it.
- Feed the baby and close the hood when the bottle is not in use.
- Read the label carefully before using the feeding bottle.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a hygienic and dry place.
- Sterilise the bottle before and after every feed.
Q1. What material is the nipple made of?
Ans: The Pigeon Feeding Bottle has a nipple made of silicone. The silicone nipple is double in thickness and is flexible so that the baby can comfortably grip it and feed. The nipple interior is also grooved for easy feeding.
Q2. How many nipples are there in 1 pack?
Ans: This Pigeon Feeding Bottle comes with two nipples. If you need more, you can order them separately online.