Paurush Jiwan Capsule 60
Paurush Jiwan Capsules is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Liver Disease. Dev pharmacy’s Paurush Jiwan is a vitality that helps to increase the immunity of the body and improves overall health. It helps in improving liver function and boosts detoxification of the body. Paurush Jiwan Capsule helps keep the body healthy, energetic, active and fit. It reduces liver and gastrointestinal diseases and reduces mental exhaustion.
- The Paurush Jiwan Capsules are greatly helpful in relieving constipation.
- The Jiwan Capsules also help in easing bowel movement.
- These capsules promote better digestion, sleep and improve overall health.
- The Paurush Jiwan Capsules contain Arjuna, a substance or herb which is beneficial in protecting the normal functioning of the liver.
- The Paurush Capsules contain amla and several other plant-based compounds that are non-toxic and help regularise overall body functions.
The key ingredients of the Paurush Jiwan Capsules are:
- Bhringraj 40 mg
- Yashtimadhu 30 mg
- Arjuna 40 mg
- Lavang 10 mg
- Pippli 30 mg
- Shati 10 mg
- Shilajeet 20 mg
- Chitrak 10 mg
- Jeerak 20 mg
- Kutaj 10 mg
- Kakamachi 10 mg
- Jhavuk 20 mg
- Safed Musli 30 mg
- Shatavari 50 mg
- Kapikacchu 30 mg
- Loh Bhasma 1 mg
- Bang Bhasm 1 mg
- Kumkum 1 mg
- Ashwagandha 67 mg
- Amalaki 10 mg
- Greatly helpful in relieving constipation.
- Primarily used for the treatment of liver disease.
- Improves overall health.
- Made up of plant-based compounds that are non-toxic.
How to Use
- The Paurush Jiwan should be taken orally in the form of capsules.
- The capsules are generally prescribed to be taken at least thrice a day.
- The capsules need to be taken after every meal.
- It is important to complete the whole course once it starts.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q1. Do the Paurush Jiwan Capsules have any chances of showcasing side effects in individuals after its intake?
Ans: The Paurush Jiwan Capsules do not have any side effects that have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Paurush Jiwan Capsules.
Q2. What is the effect of Paurush Jiwan Capsules on the stomach?
Ans: The Paurush Jiwan Capsules are greatly helpful in relieving constipation. The Jiwan Capsules also help in easing bowel movement along with promoting better digestion, sleep and improving overall health. Therefore, it is safe to say that you can take Paurush Jiwan Capsules without any fear of damage to your stomach.
Q3. What are the Paurush Jiwan Capsules mainly consumed for?
Ans: Paurush Jiwan Capsules is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Liver Disease.