Nicotex Nicotine Patch 14mg (7 Patches)|Helps Quit Smoking|
Nicotex Nicotine Patch is a transdermal/skin patch that helps you quit smoking using the principle of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT). The Nicotex patch when placed on your body gradually releases nicotine throughout the day. Over the 12 weeks, you will gradually reduce your nicotine intake and finally get back to life without dependence on cigarettes. It has a 24-hour Release system that consistently releases nicotine into your body throughout the day.
- The Nicotex Nicotine Patch releases nicotine into the body for 24 hours.
- As the patch is effective for 24 hours, you only need to wear one patch a day.
- The Nicotine Patch can be worn under your clothes, which will ensure that it remains hidden from others.
- Smokers are 60% more likely to abstain from smoking after using the patch.
The Nicotex Nicotine Patch contains Nicotine USP 35mg Excipients q.s.
- It releases nicotine into the body for 24 hours.
- The patch is effective for 24 hours. This means that only one patch can be effective for an entire day.
- Can be worn under clothes.
How to Use
If you smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day:
- Weeks 1 to 4: Use one 21mg/24 hr patch per day.
- Weeks 5 to 8: Use one 14mg/24 hr patch per day.
- Weeks 9 to 12: Use one 7mg/24 hr patch per day.
If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day:
- Weeks 1 to 4: Use one 14mg/24 hr patch per day.
- Weeks 5 to 12: Use one 7mg/24 hr patch per day.
Consult a doctor before using Nicotex Patch in case of the following:
- If you are below 18 years of age.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you have heart disease or irregular heartbeats or if you have had a recent heart attack, nicotine may increase your heart rate.
- If you have high blood pressure not controlled with medication, nicotine can increase your blood pressure.
- If you are allergic to any adhesives or patch ingredients or have skin problems because you are more likely to get rashes.
- If you are using non-nicotine smoking cessation drugs.
- If you are taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma, your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
For more details, refer to the leaflet in the pack.
1. What is a Nicotex Patch?
Nicotex Patch is a transdermal/skin patch that helps you quit smoking using the principle of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT).
2. Does Nicotex work?
If the user is serious about quitting his/her smoking habit, the Nicotex patch works very well and can be a great product.
3. Can a pregnant woman use Nicotex?
Consult your doctor before using the Nicotine Patch if you are pregnant.