Nicotex Nicotine Patch 14mg (7 Patches)
Nicotex Patch is a trans-dermal/skin patch that helps you quit smoking using the principle of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT). The patch when placed on your body gradually releases nicotine throughout the day. Over the 12 week period, you will gradually reduce your nicotine intake and finally get back to life without dependence on cigarettes.It has a 24-hour Release system that consistently releases nicotine into your body throughout the day.
Ingrediants: Nicotine USP 35mg Excipients q.s.
Consult a doctor before using NICOTEX patch in case of the following
- If you are below 18 years of age.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a heart disease or an irregular heartbeat, or if you have had a recent heart attack, as nicotine may increase your heart rate.
- If you have a high blood pressure not controlled with medication, because nicotine can increase the blood pressure.
- If you are allergic to any adhesives or patch ingredients or have skin problems, because you are more likely to get rashes.
- If you are using non-nicotine smoking cessation drugs.
- If you are taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma, as your prescription dose may need to be adjusted. For more details refer the leaflet in the pack."
If you smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day:
- Weeks 1 to 4: Use one 21mg.24 hr patch per day
- Weeks 5 to 8: Use one 14mg/24 hr patch per day
- Weeks 9 to 12: Use one 7mg/24 hr patch per day
If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day:
- Weeks 1 to 4: Use one 14mg/24 hr patch per day
- Weeks 5 to 12: Use one 7mg/24 hr patch per day
- The patch releases Nicotine into the body for 24 hours
- As the patch is effective for 24 hours, you only need to wear one patch a day
- The patch can be worn under your clothes, which will ensure that it remains hidden from others.
- Smokers are 60% more likely to abstain from smoking after using the patch