2baconil - 14mg Step 2 Nicotine Patch Wrap Of 7 'S | Helps Quit Smoking
This product from 2Baconil works based on NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) to help those who are dependent on various substances (primarily cigarettes and chewing tobacco) to quit. NRT works by dosing the body with a harmless amount of nicotine over 24 hours, eventually lowering the amounts as the weeks progress. The 2Baconil patch utilizes smart technology in its design to release nicotine in a timely fashion throughout the day, lowering the need to smoke or chew tobacco. This particular pack is the 2Baconil 14mg strength, and with its specially designed layers, it delivers continuous and steady nicotine release throughout the day so that all the nicotine isn’t dumped into the blood at one go.
- Steady and continuous release using uniquely timed-release technology.
- 2Baconil lowers the dosage of nicotine throughout the treatment, which in turn lowers the withdrawal symptoms thus helping to reduce addiction/dependence on tobacco or other nicotine products.
- Helps fight against the urge to smoke or chew tobacco.
- Simple and easy to use, the 2Baconil patch is easy to apply and is easily worn under clothing (hidden from others).
To lower the person's dependence on harmful tobacco products by providing a regular dose of nicotine that is lowered during the 12 weeks (or more) treatment plan. This reduces the usual symptoms of withdrawal and boosts the chances of quitting smoking/tobacco altogether.
How to Use
- Apply the patch to a clean, dry and non-hairy part of the body, pressing for at least 10 seconds to ensure the patch is stuck properly. Some recommended sites are the left and right side of the upper back, chest or upper arm.
- Use only a single patch per day, remember to change the location you apply the patch to each day.
- Treatment usually lasts for 12 weeks, however, the dosage is dependent on how many cigarettes you smoke daily.
- Option A: If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day, use 21mg patches for the first four weeks, 14mg patches for the next four weeks and 7mg patches for the last four weeks.
- Option B: If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day, use 14mg patches for the first four weeks, 7mg patches for the next 8 weeks.
- This product is meant to go on the skin and is only for external use.
- Read the label and instructions before using it.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Use this product only under medical supervision.
- Do not use if you are allergic to nicotine or you do not have any nicotine related addictions.
- Store in a clean dry place away from children.
Q1: How many patches are there in this pack?
Ans: This pack contains seven 2Baconil patches, with a strength of 14mg.
Q2: Do I need a prescription?
Ans: No, you don’t require a prescription for this product. However, it is highly recommended to consult your doctor before and while using this product.
Q3: What other products does 2Baconil make?
Ans: 2Baconil also produces nicotine chewing gum.
Q4: Does NRT actually work?
Ans: A large number of studies have shown that NRT products (like patches) significantly increase your chances of quitting tobacco.
Q5: When should I apply the patch?
Ans: Apply the patch daily in the morning.