Nestle Resource Opti Vanilla Whey Protein Jar Of 400 G
Malnutrition as a result of underlying diseases can hurt the body. The Nestle resource opti whey protein powder has been formulated, keeping in mind the protein, vitamin and mineral requirement of those suffering from malnutrition. The protein powder contains milk proteins and fibre and 27 vitamins and minerals that help regain energy and weight. The Nestle whey protein powder helps meet the deficiency in dietary intake, occurring due to excessive nutrient loss or poor absorption of nutrients by the body.
- The Nestle resource opti powder contains milk proteins and fibre to provide the body with energy and strength.
- The Nestle powder contains 27 vitamins and minerals that help increase immunity.
- Every 100 gm of the powder provides the body with 437 kcal and 20 gm protein.
- The powder is vanilla flavoured and delicious.
- Fat emulsion powder [Calcium caseinate (milk protein)(25.9%), Maltodextrin, High oleic acid sunflower seed oil, Low erucic acid rapeseed oil, Minerals, Choline hydrogen tartrate, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Stabilizer (340i), L-carnitine, Vitamins#], Sugar, Maltodextrin, Inulin, Taurine, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Ingredients after reconstitution: Water, Fat emulsion powder [Calcium caseinate (milk protein), Maltodextrin, High oleic acid sunflower seed oil, Low erucic acid rapeseed oil, Minerals, Choline hydrogen tartrate, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Stabilizer (340i), L-carnitine, Vitamins], Sugar, Maltodextrin, Inulin, Taurine, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Minerals (Potassium citrate, Sodium chloride, Calcium carbonate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Magnesium oxide, Ferric di-phosphate, Potassium iodide, Zinc sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Sodium molybdate, Chromium (III) chloride, Sodium selenite).
- Vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, Sodium-L-ascorbate, Nicotinamide, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, D-biotin, Ergocalciferol, Cyanocobalamin).
This protein powder helps in dietary management for malnutrition as a result of the disease.
How to Use
- Wash your hands thoroughly before you start preparing the drink.
- Add 190 ml of boiled and cooled water to a cup.
- Gradually add 6 levelled scoops (50g) of the protein powder. Use the scoop that comes in the jar.
- Mix well till the powder is completely dissolved. Both ingredients combined, the feed should be 225 ml in volume.
- The protein powder is meant for adult consumption.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not empty the content of the pouch in the container.
- Make sure that the jar is tightly closed after using the powder.
- Once opened, use the powder within the 4 weeks or the expiry date, whichever comes first.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep it away from the children's reach.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Use it under medical advice.
Q1: What is the weight of this Nestle whey protein jar?
Ans: This Nestle whey protein jar weighs 400 gm.
Q2: What is the flavour of this protein powder?
Ans: This Nestle protein powder is available in Vanilla flavour.
Q3: Will this whey protein powder help gain weight?
Ans: Yes, this whey protein powder will help gain weight and provides the body with protein and essential nutrients.