Moods Eyecandy Dotted Condoms - Pack Of 10's
When you're looking for a session full of pleasure and seeking an appropriate condom that could take the burden of STD and unwanted pregnancies, then Moods Eye Candy Dotted Condoms are simply made for you. The eye candy condoms are skinny and dotted so that you can experience a particularly exhilarating and close-to-real sexual intercourse without any worries.
- Moods Eye Candy Dotted Condoms are dermatologically tested and safe to use.
- Do not rupture or tear and are easy to use.
- This product also features a reservoir tip.
- Has natural latex.
- It allows you to last longer and delays your climax with the help of a specially formulated stimulant.
- Naturally derived rubber latex
- Moods Eye Candy Dotted Condoms comes in exciting variants such as ribbed and dotted and also comes in different flavours from which you can choose your favourite.
- This condom delays your climax with the help of a specially formulated stimulant.
- It is used to protect you from sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- It is also used when you want to avoid getting pregnant.
- This product makes you feel less stimulation which in turn makes you last longer.
How to Use
- Make sure to check that the condom is not damaged.
- Please put on and take off according to the given instructions.
- Throw the condom in the bin after use, and do not reuse it.
- Do not use the Moods Eye Candy Dotted Condoms if irritation occurs on your skin.
- Keep it in a dry and cool place to preserve it.
- Do not use your teeth, scissors, or knives to open the packet
- Do not expose the condom to a direct flame.
- It is advised to read the instructions on the condom pack.
Q 1. Are there any side effects of using Moods Eye Candy Dotted Condoms?
Ans. There are no side effects of this product, and the condoms are pretty safe to use.
Q 2. Can using this product harm your skin?
Ans. No, condoms do not cause any harm to your skin but instead safeguard you from sexually transmitted infections and unwanted pregnancies.
Q 3. Do you get 100% protection from condoms?
Ans. No, it does not offer 100% protection. They only provide 97% protection, so specific measures have to be taken to prevent pregnancy.
Q 4. What kind of condom is Moods Eye Candy Dotted Condoms?
Ans. It is a climax-delaying condom and can be used to last longer in bed.