Mirah Belle Lily Of The Valley Hand Wash (Floral) - 250ml
The Mirah Belle Lily Of The Valley Hand Wash eliminates the accumulated bacteria, viruses and germs. Since it's an excellent antiseptic and antibacterial agent, it prevents infections and other diseases. The handwash comes with a lily-scented soothing aroma that relaxes your mind. Unlike many other hand wash products, this product restores the pH, protecting your hand from extreme dryness. The hand wash acts as a skin astringent that deeply cleanses the skin tissues, removes excessive dryness and maintains tight skin pores. The hand wash helps prevent dust, dirt, viruses and germs from entering the body through your hands. The hand wash is safe to use for all kinds of people. Also, it enhances skin hydration levels and skin texture.
- The Mirah Belle Hand Wash ingredients is best to cleanse the skin preventing germs, bacteria or viruses.
- The effective non-drying composition of the hand wash helps to deeply moisturise the skin.
- Since the hand wash is formulated with hand-picked fresh flowers, it emits a soothing aroma in your home.
- It's highly beneficial in eliminating damaged skin tissues.
- The hand wash makes your hands deeply nourished, soft and smooth.
- Lily of the valley fragrance oil
- Hand wash base
- Decyl Glucoside
- The Mirah Belle Hand Wash reduces skin inflammation.
- Since all the compounds are intoxicant and harmless, the hand wash is gentle on your skin.
- The hand wash is also an effective antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
How to Use
- Wet your hands with fresh water (preferably warm).
- Then, apply Lily Of The Valley Hand Wash on your palms evenly.
- Rub your hands for 20 seconds until it forms a lather.
- Rinse it off with running tap water to eliminate the germs and accumulated bacteria.
- Finally, dry your hands with a towel.
- The Hand Wash should be used only for external use.
- Try out a patch test before buying any products to avoid any complications.
- Keep away from the children to prevent any mishaps.
- Store it away from the sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Does Mirah Belle Hand Wash come with the pump?
Ans: No, it doesn't have a pump but comes with a flip cap.
Q2. What is the shelf life of the Lily Of The Valley Hand Wash?
Ans: The shelf life of this product is about 24 months or two years.
Q3. Does this hand wash contain parabens and sulphates?
Ans: No, the hand wash is free from sulphate, paraben, mineral oil and phthalate.