Mee Mee Premium Glass Feeding Bottle - Green - 240 Ml
Mee Mee, the popular baby care and parenting brand launched in 2006 by the company, offers a large variety of products across all categories including Skin and Oral Care, Feeding, Infant Utility Accessories, Travel, Nursery, Toys, Fashion and Maternity which ensures that every requirement of a parent is met.
Mee Mee Premium Glass Feeding Bottle is specially designed for newborn babies to feed the required amount of milk. You can easily check the volume of the milk through the scale drawn in the bottle. The bottle is ideal for babies to learn self-feeding techniques. Its specially designed anti-colic nipple allows the least amount of air passage while feeding, thus giving the baby a comfortable feeding experience.
- Besides having anti-colic nipples, Mee Mee Premium Glass Feeding Bottles are soft, silicone-free and BPA-free. It is odourless and tasteless.
- The dome of the rubber nipple fits the teat perfectly to avoid dust entering.
- The glass bottles can be used to give any liquid rather than milk.
- Mee Mee Premium bottles are leak-proof which prevents the baby's body from getting drenched while drinking.
- The teat of the nipple fits perfectly to keep away dust and keeps it protected from humidity and external weather conditions.
- The glass bottles are resistant to high heat and can be sterilized.
- The bottles are easy to use and easy to clean.
- These premium glass bottles are travel-friendly and can be easily carried and stored securely.
Directions for Use
- Sterilizing before the first use is incredibly important, as it removes all the grime and germs from the packaging. You should sterilize every part of the bottle, including the nipple and attachment rings.
- To sterilize by boiling, place the baby bottles and all other feeding equipment in a large saucepan and fill with water. Cover the pot with a lid and bring the water to a boil for 5 minutes.
- When the baby is to be fed, use the glass bottle and fill the milk/liquid formula in the bottle. Make sure the formula is prepared and has cooled down to the right temperature for the baby to feed.
- After use, wash the bottle and store it away safely.
- If desired, you can re-sterilize and store.
- Do not leave the glass bottle and the baby unattended especially during self-feeding.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and dust.
- Always wash/sterilize it before storing.
- Maintain utmost hygiene with handling these bottles.
Q1: How to clean Mee Mee Premium Glass Feeding Bottle?
Ans: You can sterilize the bottle and the nipples by putting them in boiling water for 5 minutes. After that, you can wash bottles in the dishwasher, which cleans better than hand-washing them or washing by hand with hot, soapy water and rinsing well.
Q2: Are glass milk bottles better than plastic?
Ans: The big advantage to using glass milk bottles instead of plastic or carton containers is the fact that the bottles can be reused almost instantaneously. Glass bottles are also better to feed your baby in than harmful plastic bottles.
Q3: What is the price of the Mee Mee Premium Glass Feeding Bottle?
Ans: A single bottle(240ml) is sold at MRP ₹329