Sobisis Forte 1gm Tab 10's
By LA RENON HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Sobisis Forte tablet is used to treat heartburn and acid indigestion. It neutralises acid in the stomach as it is an alkali. Sobisis Forte tablet is an antacid medicine containing sodium bicarbonate a
s its active ingredient. Avoid using this tablet during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Do not use it if you are on a salt-restricted diet or have any swelling in the body. It is meant for temporary relief of acidity. If you suffer from recurring acidity, then consult your doctor for a detailed evaluation to find out the root cause of acidity. Do not take Sobisis Forte tablet for more than 2 weeks unless advised by your doctor....
Uses of Sobisis Forte 1gm Tab 10'S
Sobisis Forte tablet is used to treat heartburn, acid indigestion and upset stomach.
Contraindications of Sobisis Forte 1gm Tab 10'S
- If you are allergic to sodium bicarbonate or any other ingredient of Sobisis Forte tablet.
- If you have high blood pressure and are on a salt-restricted diet as this medicine contains sodium.
- If you have heart or liver or kidney disease.
Side effects of Sobisis Forte 1gm Tab 10'S
- Increased thirst
- Increased gas
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Sobisis Forte 1gm Tab 10'S
Can I take Sobisis Forte tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available on the use of this medicine in pregnancy and is considered unsafe in pregnancy. It can increase swelling or blood pressure in pregnancy.
Can I take Sobisis Forte tablet while breastfeeding?
It is known to pass into breast milk. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Sobisis Forte tablet?
Sobisis Forte does not interfere with your driving abilities.
Can I consume alcohol with Sobisis Forte tablet?
Avoid consumption of alcohol with Sobisis Forte. Alcohol is known to worsen acidity and heartburn.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or had heart disease, high blood pressure, heart failure or kidney diseases.
- You have swollen feet or any swelling in the body.
- You have a history of bleeding in the stomach or intestine.
- You are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Sobisis Forte tablet is only for temporary relief from acidity, if you have chronic indigestion, acidity issues, consult your doctor for detailed evaluation.
- Do not use this medicine for more than 2 weeks.
Mode of Action of Sobisis Forte 1gm Tab 10'S
How Does It Work?
Sodium Bicarbonate in Sobisis Forte tablet works by neutralising the acid in the stomach. It also increases the pH of blood and urine.
Directions for Use of Sobisis Forte 1gm Tab 10'S
- Sobisis Forte tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken at least 1 to 2 hours after meals. Do not take it on an overly full stomach.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Sobisis Forte 1gm Tab 10'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Sobisis Forte may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....Read more
- Avoid the use of calcium supplements when using this medicine.
- Medicine such as antacids, aspirin, ketoconazole, benzodiazepines, methotrexate, quinidine, antibiotics containing sulfonamide, tetracycline, iron preparations, and lithium can interact with Sobisis Forte. These medicines should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours after consumption of Sobisis Forte....Read more
Interactions with food items
Sobisis Forte tablet should be taken at least an hour or two after having your meals. It should not be taken on an overly full stomach.
Storage and disposal of Sobisis Forte 1gm Tab 10'S
- Store Sobisis Fortes in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Sobisis Forte 1gm Tab 10'S
If you think you have taken too much of Sobisis Forte, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
If you miss any dose of Sobisis Forte, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double do
se of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Sobisis Forte?
A: Sobisis Forte is an antacid medicine used to treat heartburn, acid indigestion.
Q: Can Sobisis be taken before food?
A: Follow your doctor's instructions. If you take it before food ensure you do not overeat. Avoid having carbonated beverages like cold drinks if you have Sobisis Forte.
Q: How to take Sobisis Forte?
A: Take Sobisis Forte tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, preferably 1-2 hours after food. You should take Sobisis Forte tablet as directed by your doctor.
Q: Is Sobisis Forte safe for the heart?
A: Sobisis Forte is an antacid medicine used to treat heartburn, acid indigestion. Avoid using this tablet if you have any heart diseases. Avoid using it if you are on a sodium-restricted diet.
Q: Can I take 2 Sobisis Fortes at a time?
A: Always follow your doctor's instructions regarding direction for the use of medicine. Do not take more than prescribed dose as this could lead to side effects.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 30 August 2021]
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 30 August 2021]
- CDSCO - Sodium Bicarbonate [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 30 August 2021]
- Sodium Bicarbonate [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 30 August 2021]
- Sodium Bicarbonate Description and Brand Names - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2021 [cited 30 August 2021]
- Sodium Bicarbonate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2021 [cited 30 August 2021]
Last Updated on: 13 Oct 2021 | 11:14 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved