Medlife Essential Zinc Acetate 25 Mg Tablet 60
[Zinc acetate] is a medicine used in the treatment of deficiency of zinc. In the aspect of immune system, deficiency of zinc may result in dysfunction of neutrophils and lymphocytes. By improving the condition-deficiency of zinc, it helps in the improvement of the growth and metabolism of the tissues.
Features and uses:
- Treats the deficiency of zinc
- Improves immunity
- Also helps in the transportation of water in the body
Zinc acetate-25 mg
How to Use
This medicine may be taken twice a day, or your physician will suggest the dosing by considering your condition.
Pack of 60 tablets in bottle
- Do not consume alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool place below 30°C. Do not refrigerate.
- Please report to your physician if you are allergic to this medicine.
Q1. What are the possible side effects you can expect from this?
- Stomach upset
- Itching in the skin
- Peeling of the skin
Q2. What happens if I miss a dose?
Ans. In case you have missed a dose of the medicine, take it at the earliest. Do not overdose to make up for the missed dosage.
Q3. When should you avoid consuming this?
Ans. Children, pregnant women, mothers who are breastfeeding should take this only under the recommendation of their doctors.