Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Soap 3*125 Gm
Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Soap is a traditional handmade soap that nourishes and protects the skin. It gives smooth, healthy and radiant skin.
The Medimix Ayurvedic Herbs Soap is fast-acting Ayurvedic soap and is dermatologically tested. It is enriched with 18 ayurvedic herbs and natural oils that protect the skin from itching, irritation, prickly heat, pimples, boils and other skin ailments.
- Maintain healthy, smooth, clear and glowing skin.
- Protect the skin from blemishes, pimples and acne.
- Nourishes the skin from within.
- Reduces dryness of skin and deeply moisturises it.
- Reduces body odour and keeps you fresh all day.
- Protects the skin from prickly heat, boils, itching, irritation and other skin infections.
- Suitable for all skin types (dry, oily and sensitive) and has no side effects.
- Suitable for men, women and children of all age groups alike.
- Nimba Twak
- Dharu Haridra
- Krishna Jeeraka
- Coconut oil
- Natural oils
- Approved colour
- The Medimix Ayurvedic Soap can be used for daily bathing purposes on the face and the body.
- It can be used to protect skin from prickly heat, boils and skin infections.
How to Use
- Wet the face and body.
- Apply the soap generously.
- Thoroughly wash with water
- Finally, pat dry with a towel.
- The soap is for external use only.
- It should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Herbal formulations can change colour over time. But the efficacy of the soap remains the same.
- Do not use it after it expires. The expiry date is written on the label of the soap.
Q1: Does the Medimix Ayurvedic Soap contain animal fat?
Ans: No, among the many benefits of soap is that it doesn't have any animal fat. It is a cruelty-free and vegan product with the goodness of herbs in it.
Q2: What is the shelf life of Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Soap?
Ans: The Medimix Ayurvedic Soap has a shelf life of 24 months.