Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Bathing Soap - 4x125g (Get 1 Extra)
Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Bathing Soap is an Ayurvedic Formula that nourishes and protects your skin. This traditionally handmade herbal Ayurvedic soap is effective in treating acne, blemishes, prickly heat and other skin ailments. This 18 Herbs unique formula has been enhanced to make the soap effective and last longer to keep you and your family naturally protected.
- Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Bathing Soap is enriched with 18 exceptional herbs in an effective skincare formulation.
- It protects your skin from the inside.
- This soap drives away body odour.
- It protects your skin against pimples, rashes and boils, fights prickly heat and improves the smoothness of your skin.
- Men & women, boys & girls of all skin types may use this soap.
- You can use it on your body as well as your face.
- This soap is suitable for daily use on the face, body and hands.
- It gives you a smooth, glowing and radiant skin that you’ve always dreamt of.
- For best results use twice a day, morning and evening.
- It provides you with skin protection every day.
- This product consists of no parabens.
- Chitraka 375 mg
- Vanardraka 180 mg
- Sariba 20 mg
- Chopchini 10 mg
- Nimba Twak 6.66 mg
- Daru Haridra 3.33 mg
- Vacha 3.33 mg
- Usheeram 3.33 mg
- Dhanyaka 3.33 mg
- Jeeraka 3.33 mg
- Vidangam 3.33 mg
- Yashtimadhu 3.33 mg
- Kutaja 3.33 mg
- Jyothishmathi 3.33 mg
- Devadaru 3.33 mg
- Krishna Jeeraka 3.33 mg
- Bakuchi 3.33 mg
- Guggulu 3.33 mg
How to Use
- Wet your body.
- Rub the bar of soap against your body.
- Create a lather.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
- Pat yourself dry.
- In case allergies occur after using this soap, consult a doctor at the earliest.
- Keep it in a dry place to prevent it from melting away.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- For external use only.
Q1. What are the 18 herbs in Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Bathing Soap?
Ans: The 18 herbs in this soap are Chitraka 375 mg, Vanardraka 180 mg, Sariba 20 mg, Chopchini 10 mg, Nimba Twak 6.66 mg, Daru Haridra 3.33 mg, Vacha 3.33 mg, Usheeram 3.33 mg, Dhanyaka 3.33 mg, Jeeraka 3.33 mg, Vidangam 3.33 mg, Yashtimadhu 3.33 mg, Kutaja 3.33 mg, Jyothishmathi 3.33 mg, Devadaru 3.33 mg, Krishna Jeeraka 3.33 mg, Bakuchi 3.33 mg and Guggulu 3.33 mg.
Q2. Does Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Bathing Soap remove pimples?
Ans: Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Bathing Soap is handmade through an elaborate process, the neem in it is effective on skin blemishes, dark spots, pimples and other pigmentation marks. The soap has a rich neem fragrance and lather which makes for a luxurious bathing experience.
Q3. Can I use Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Bathing Soap on my face?
Ans: Yes, you may use it on your face as well as your body. It helps to remove scars, pimples and spots from the body and face as well. The fragrances of this soap are mind-blowing and completely natural.
Q4. Is Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Bathing Soap chemical-free?
Ans: Medimix Ayurvedic Classic 18 Herbs Bathing Soap known for herbal handmade soaps that remedy skin problems contains no parabens. They contain natural herbs with proven skincare benefits and do not leave you feeling stripped of moisture.