Mamypoko Pants Extra Absorb Diaper - Medium Size, Pack Of 152 Diapers
MamyPoko Pants Extra Absorb Diapers are pant style diapers having crisscross absorbance sheets that can absorb up to 7 glasses of water. It also promotes equal spreading of the urine so that the diaper does not feel heavy.
MamyPoko Pants Extra Absorb Diaper also consists of stretchable thigh support that helps to prevent leakage and an all-round elastic band that is gentle on the skin of the baby. Thus, it provides a peaceful and sound sleep for both the baby and the mother.
- Crisscross absorbance sheet for leakproof absorption.
- Presence of all-round elastic band.
- Presence of breathable cotton-like cover.
- Helps in the absorption of up to 7 glasses of urine without looking heavy.
- MamyPoko Pants Extra Absorb Diapers are gentle on the skin.
- Provides up to 12-hour protection from leakage.
- Allows the passage of humidity so that the diaper does not feel stuffy.
- Keeps the child comfortable and fresh.
How to Use
- Pull up the MamyPoko Pants Extra Absorb Diaper just like pants.
- Tear off both the sides of the diaper to remove after use.
- Wipe before putting back another diaper.
- In case of continuous irritation, use of the diaper should be discontinued
- In case of rashes, parents should consult a doctor
Q 1. How should MamyPoko Pants Extra Absorb Diaper be disposed of?
Ans. It should be wrapped in a newspaper before disposing of them. Care must be taken not to dispose of it by flushing as it can lead to clogging of the drains.
Q 2. How long can MamyPoko Pants Extra Absorb Diaper be used safely?
Ans. The diaper can be used safely for about ten to twelve hours. However, the diaper should be checked periodically to ensure that the diaper is not full and the baby is comfortable.
Q 3. How do MamyPoko Pants Extra Absorb Diapers absorb urine?
Ans. The gels and the crystal present in the diaper act as absorbing materials. They react with the water molecules facilitating their absorption and do not react with the baby’s skin.
Q 4. Does continuous use of the diaper hamper the physical and genital growth of the baby?
Ans. Continuous use of the diaper does not cause harm to the physical and genital growth of the baby. It, in turn, helps the baby get good sleep and provides overall good hygiene.