Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel Tube Of 50 Ml
The Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel Tube is ideal for preventing mosquito bites while your child is playing in the backyard or studying in the room. The gel is made of natural oil that emits a soothing fragrance and prevents mosquitoes near your surroundings. Also, the gel is excellent for skin moisturisation and nourishment due to the presence of essential oils. The gel can also be used by infants with susceptible skin. It repels the mosquitoes for over 8 hours.
- The Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel is made from natural oils and is gentle on the children's skin.
- It provides effective protection for your child up to 8 hours from mosquitoes, especially in rainy seasons.
- Since the product is made of natural oils, it peeps into the skin cells and moisturizes them.
- The product is tested and certified by global professional dermatologists and it doesn't contain any toxic ingredients.
- Citronella Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Guar Gum
- The Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel is great for all skin types, from extremely dry to oily to protect against mosquito bites.
- It protects from harmful dengue, malaria and other dreadful diseases caused by mosquitoes.
How to Use
- Unpack the Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel Tube and take a small amount of it.
- Apply it evenly on the skin.
- Make sure you do not pat the gel on skin burns, injuries or allergies.
- Store the Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel in dry places preventing direct contact with sunlight.
- It should not be applied to lips and eyes.
- It should be used for external purposes only.
- Keep it far away from the children to prevent mishaps.
- Make sure you read the label before using it for your children.
Q 1. Can Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel Tube be used on skin burns or rashes?
Ans. It should not be used on skin burns or allergies.
Q 2. What should you do if your child accidentally ingested the gel?
Ans. It is made of 100% natural oils. So, even if your child accidentally swallowed the gel, it's risk-free. However, it's better to consider the doctor for further recommendations.